Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Today's Footballers Really are Unbelieeevable....

Yes I know you guys are gonna shoot me down in flames because you should not believe everything you read, especially in the Red tops. However, reading the story in the Sun about Chelsea not prepared to reduce ticket prices, despite a huge increase in Income next season due to the TV deal because their PLAYERS are already knocking on the door wanting a slice of the extra income. FFS today's players have completely lost all sense of reality. A couple of the players mentioned Terry & Lampard want new contracts that are well in excess of £100,000 per week, do me a favour.

Someone should start up a campaign where no-one turns up at football match for a whole weekend so these 'stars' can play for who they really care about....themselves.

Comments

• Options
    you should not believe everything you read, especially in the Red tops mate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]you should not believe everything you read, especially in the Red tops mate

Check out WSS swopping in out of the sun .... rat at tat atat atat ..... Ketman spiralling down to the ground with a plume of smoke trailing from his burning engine!
    :o)
  • Options
    lol.

ketters is right tho!