Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall 0- 6 Birmingham

2»

Comments

• Options
    Happy Days. Millnil on form again.

• Options
    Show me the thread where someone asks for a coach to west ham please & the grassing stuff.

Whether Dunne intended to go for the ball or hurt Zigic, he went in foot high, won't get away with that.
    I believe Dunne set a new club record for most times sent off.
    Quite a badge of honour down at your place, I'd imagine.
    Not really. He's useless.

• Options
    Show me the thread where someone asks for a coach to west ham please & the grassing stuff.

Whether Dunne intended to go for the ball or hurt Zigic, he went in foot high, won't get away with that.
    Can't be bothered to sort out eexact links but it's all on here

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=5

• Options
    I hope they get what they want "Jackett out" because that bloke has done miracles at the club.

They obviously want another Steve Claridge, Colin Lee, David Tuttle or Willie Donachie again.
  • Options
    My millwall mate summed it up yesterday when i saw him at the kids football yesterday. He said i'm just gonna have to take it (the banter, as he gave us loads last couple of years) as there is nothing i can do, its down to the team. I asked him if he went and he said no, kids didn't want to so he didn't. Point is, the only thing he and any of us football supporters can do is turn up, pay our money and support, in good times and bad. They suffer more than most from the fairweather factor and always have done.
  • Options

Can't be bothered to sort out eexact links but it's all on here

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=5

Reading that piece of sh*t is like eavesdropping on a prison.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I know, funny though. They are all parodies of some sort of illusion that they think 'real wall' is. It's how seriously they take themselves and how snobby they are about what you can and can't do, wear, sing etc etc at the game. No wonder they have such sh*t crowds, you have to behave in an identikit way to avoid ridicule. They are like the Hyacinth Bouquet of the football world. Keyboard tarts.
  • Options
    How long before we are pleased to welcome SparrowsLaneAddick ?
  • Options
    Not long now. Get him to the Sheff U game.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    He'd love to be a Charlton fan rather than Millwall. It was like a choice between being the most popular person at school or the most feared bully. Now it's just like the difference between being the most popular and the smallest kid in the school. Either way, i know which i'd prefer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Intellectual classy fans, they are not......(not that I expected anything less) [Probably NSFW btw]

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=91901&posts=4

I know we have some off-topic subjects (most of which amuse me, including the one about the woman with 2 vaginas), but why would you discuss that online with football fans? Almost as weird as Palace fans!
  • Options
    Intellectual classy fans, they are not......(not that I expected anything less) [Probably NSFW btw]

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=91901&posts=4

I know we have some off-topic subjects (most of which amuse me, including the one about the woman with 2 vaginas), but why would you discuss that online with football fans? Almost as weird as Palace fans!
    Yes, not very nice at all. My "woman with 2 vaginas thread" was definitely more intellectual :-)
  • Options
    Credit where it's due. 'Sausage wallet' is good and i will be looking to use that at the first possible opportunity.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    There's a nice long highlights video on the BBC website, where you can really enjoy seeing their noses rubbed in the brown stuff.

Definitely recommended viewing.
  • Options
    I hope they get what they want "Jackett out" because that bloke has done miracles at the club.

They obviously want another Steve Claridge, Colin Lee, David Tuttle or Willie Donachie again.
    wonder what bob pearson is doing now.
  • Options

"There was a spirit there yesterday amongst the players and the crowd saw that and responded, I do not think they will go down."

Yes, the crowd responded in their usual manner - throwing things at the linesman, who had to be protected for the last 30 mins. It's only banter of course.

You were then to see that

• Options
    I saw the highlights with all the stewards and police alongside the touchline for most of the 2nd half.

My Millwall mate texted me at the start of the 2nd half telling me it was all going off & that there was trouble in both the East & West stands.

Brum "shit it" afterwards & Millwall were heading to London Bridge to wait for Leeds on their way back from Palace.

I know that's normal activity for Millwall, but as you're not Millwall, you wouldn't know.
  • Options
    Brum didn't bring much of a mob down since it's game over at ours.
  • Options
    Watched the highlights of this last night, the first sending off was off camera but I thought the second was very, very harsh, he barely seemed to catch him.

The worst thing for me was seeing that scumbag Marlon King gloating away.
  • Options
    Watched the highlights of this last night, the first sending off was off camera but I thought the second was very, very harsh, he barely seemed to catch him.

Ormiston: you don't need to catch the opponent. Fact was Dunne made a typically cowardly lunge, which could have smashed the opposing players leg. It was only the fact that Dunne was so chicken-hearted & conscious of his own self-preservation, that prevented a worse outcome.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I missed the end of this game, who won the second set?
  • Options

Ormiston: you don't need to catch the opponent. Fact was Dunne made a typically cowardly lunge, which could have smashed the opposing players leg. It was only the fact that Dunne was so chicken-hearted & conscious of his own self-preservation, that prevented a worse outcome.
    Not a fan of Dunne then?

• Options
    should be a bumper gate down there for the cup replay with daggers tomorrow
  • Options
    should be a bumper gate down there for the cup replay with daggers tomorrow
    "East" London derby that.
  • Options
    I missed the end of this game, who won the second set?
    Brilliant.

• Options
    Oddly enough I dont feel gloating is appropriate with Millwall....Ok, I dont like them, but seeing them lose 0-6 doesnt mean much......but if it was the stripey bastards I could fully understand it.