Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Balls Of Steel

just watching this at the moment and i just don't get it.

Comments

• I just sat staring at the TV in disbelief. Total garbage but I couldn't turn it off.
  • saw that too. didn't get the throwing burgers, or the s**t in the loo bit but laughed at the interviews of the famous people. bizarre programme, however, convinced if teens watch that, they'll copy some of it!

if someone threw a burger at me from their car i'd be livid.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]saw that too. didn't get the throwing burgers, or the s**t in the loo bit but laughed at the interviews of the famous people. bizarre programme, however, convinced if teens watch that, they'll copy some of it!

if someone threw a burger at me from their car i'd be livid.

i had milkshake thrown at me and my mate once from a car. unfortunately fort them the mate i was with was a copper and he got their number plate and called up the local police. 30 mins later i saw the same car in the town centre parked up with police all around them.

Scumbags
  • I had an egg thrown at me from a car when I was running in Barnehurst during an evening training session. Had to limp the mile or two back to the running track in Erith after it happened and missed a few weeks running and a couple of races.
  • [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]I had an egg thrown at me from a car when I was running in Barnehurst during an evening training session. Had to limp the mile or two back to the running track in Erith after it happened and missed a few weeks running and a couple of races.

what was it? a concrete egg?!
  • am I the only one that thinks programs like this should in some way be banned. I mean in that they are actively promoting anti-social behaviour and it's obvious that many youngsters in today's society will deem it ok to copy it and think it cool. The people who think up these programs and think them funny must themselves be imbeciles.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]I had an egg thrown at me from a car when I was running in Barnehurst during an evening training session. Had to limp the mile or two back to the running track in Erith after it happened and missed a few weeks running and a couple of races.

what was it? a concrete egg?!

hard-boiled perhaps ?
  • i would have laid low kigelia
  • If it was in Barnehurst I reckon 1905 threw it , you're lucky to be alive
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]am I the only one that thinks programs like this should in some way be banned. I mean in that they are actively promoting anti-social behaviour and it's obvious that many youngsters in today's society will deem it ok to copy it and think it cool. The people who think up these programs and think them funny must themselves be imbeciles.

agree also. at the risk of being a killjoy. but i don't really care.
    it allows 'celebrities' to get away with a complete lack of respect for others, in turn, thinking others can get away with it too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wasn't this the programme where the woman did interviews with "celebrities" and started off by shaking their hands - only for them to realise too late that her hand had dog shit on it? Funny? No, not really.

But maybe I'm just too old and don't "get it". I'm sure my mum and dad didn't exactly like me watching the Young Ones! Seems to me that all this is going a bit too far now though - it's like a nastier version of Trigger Happy TV.
  • the difference being off_it, watching the young ones, did that make you beheave as they do? the logic in kids is different these days i think. and the fact that these people are doing it to people that they should have more respect for is the issue. i don't belive celebrities should be giving/given that "do you know who i am" treatment, but surely as a human being giving time to people for an interview, they should be given some kinda respect?

its like a wind up show with a sinister edge that has to be shocking to get any credit. same as the comedians i saw last week. the not so good ones have to resort to being insulting and using shock tactics rather than the clever ones, who swear in frequently, they use intelligence and wit to make people laugh.