Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR v MKD Cup Replay

The Dons are totally outplaying Sparky and co. How they have improved since last season, they have a bit of steel about their play now. Definite play off potential.

Comments

• Options
    Gleeson in centre mid is looking very impressive. As is the spurs full back, Smith. Werent we linked with him?
  • Options
    The commentator said earlier about SWP: "he gets his raw animal power from his dad's genes".

What do they pay these guys for?
  • Options
    The commentator said earlier about SWP: "he gets his raw animal power from his dad's genes".

could have been worse .. could have said 'dad's pants'
  • Options

Ha. Sounds like a live confession.

• Options
    Gleeson in centre mid is looking very impressive. As is the spurs full back, Smith. Werent we linked with him?
    he sure is .. MKD should be 3 ahead,they just lack that finish, how close has McDonald come on a few occassions
  • Options
    Playoff contenders?these are serious automatic promotion contenders!very good side!
  • Options
    Look really good....but not effective
  • Options
    Playoff contenders?these are serious automatic promotion contenders!very good side!
    Agreed
  • Options
    I think we made a bid for Smith but Spurs only wanted to let him go out on loan. Would be great if we could sign him next season. Solly and Smith at RB would be brilliant
  • Options
    gonna have a big fixure pile up after their game got called off the other day and if they do win this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-0 rangers
  • Options
    damn - ddn't realise there were 2 games being televised tonight & have been watching Master-bloody-chef by default !
  • Options
    typical .. game probably over now.. Gabbidons' first for SEVEN years the man says
  • Options
    damn - ddn't realise there were 2 games being televised tonight & have been watching Master-bloody-chef by default !
    damn, didn't realise MasterChef was on.
  • Options
    what's t'other tv game tonight ?
  • Options
    Leicester v Forest on ESPN........well it was, but its now finished 4-0 to the blues !
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    cheers GA .. Forest .. a big cry of TIMBER as they come crashing down..Brian Clough must be turning in his grave, unless he was cremated of course
  • Options
    What channel is the other game on? Not Leicester Forest?
  • Options
    ITV 4
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and it's fwee ..
  • Options
    cheers GA .. Forest .. a big cry of TIMBER as they come crashing down..Brian Clough must be turning in his grave, unless he was cremated of course
    Lincs I think the big cry of timber was for Reidy, he isnt half carrying some!
  • Options
    Reidy ? ... I suspect he likes a pint and a burger .. or six
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Reidy booked tonight.

I see Forest matched Leicester in all departments except they never had a shot on target lol.

And, erm ...... the goals of course.
  • Options
    QPR scrape it .. to state the obvious // you gotta take the chances .. that's why Wright-Phillips and Kermorgant and company are SO important to us
  • Options
    Ephraim was on the bench for Queers Park Rangers tonight.
  • Options
    Somebody told me yesterday that my boss was once engaged to Mark Hughes, useless fact for you
  • Options
    What is he like? Your boss.