Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Di Canio - Bonkers

Just seen his post match "interview". Jesus christ. He is a head the ball of the highest order.

Comments

• Options
    Got sent off today.
  • Options
    What did he say, Clem?
  • Options
    Impossible to tell really.

"Gah, ahh, rahh, I'll do what I want, gah rah shar baa, my technical area, gah baa, shaa" etc et
  • Options
    Benno scored again. Good on him.
  • Options
    sounds more like a fan than a manager. Gotta love his confidence though: "if they send me off every game, that's fine. My team will win the league because we play football"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16668613.stm
  • Options
    To be honest he subbed a player patted him on the head as he came off then gave him a playful kick up the backside for which the ref sent him off. Ridiculous in my opinion.
  • Options
    If everyone was more like Di Canio instead of a "piss your pants...you cant say that" mong the world would be a better place.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
  • Options
    RCT do we need to resurrect the "drunk" thread for you?
  • Options
    bloody love di canio. "we'll win this league, no problemo." "i do want want. i move. i do want i want. they cant stop me. i do want i want"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2012
  • Options
    Not sure a world full of facists would be a good thing Rodders.
  • Options
    Swindon won 1-0....

Guess who scored.....................
  • Options
    All he said is basically so long as he is in his technical area he will do as he wants, he will shout to his players but to get players attention he has to use his body, he will talk to his players how he wants and if he gets sent off every week for the little things he does it won't matter as his team are so strong they will win the league.
  • Options
    They are becoming a rare breed ! Men with Balls.Forza Paolo!!!
  • Options
    If everybody was like DiCanio the world would be a worse place but as an individual he does brighten football IMO. Mind you the world is no great shakes at the moment!!!
  • Options
    More of this man please
  • Options
    Wasnt judging him, actually think he is a breath of fresh air. Just thought the interview was pretty bonkers to be honest.
  • Options
    I think PDC came across blinding last night quailty interview but i like nutters
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2012
    He's not the most passionate of people is he? ;-0

Hindsight is a wonderful thing , but i'm pleased that we didn't go for him , watched the football league show with him 'kicking' one of his players up the rear as he came off the pitch , loved the outburst , where he said in the interview he will win the league.

Can't see Chris Powell giving it the big 'un on the Charlton website on Monday , saying 'its in the bag' the others might as well go home!

He leaves that for us to do!

Would be very funny , but not very professional.
  • Options
    He's a complete loon with very odd views and hardly a textbook attitude to man management but I find it hard to dislike his public persona. You have to accept that it's just a matter of when and not if PDC does or says something that will be totally unacceptable and probably end his English career.
  • Options
    Good for Benson,Di Canio made me laugh.
  • Options
    That video could be a comedy sketch of some sort
  • Options
    I love the man , raw passion for the game he is unique a one off , if we ever lost SCP give me the PDC every day of the week
  • Options
    it's like a fast show sketch
  • Options
    legend
  • Options
    The shot of him trudging up the stairs... it's like it was edited by someone working on The Day Today. Hilarious.
  • Options
    You should have added Barton and Warnock to this thread to save space, we could have had a ' who is the biggest nutcase ' competition.