Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Dullest Game Imaginable

2»

Comments

• Options
    Charlton - Middlesborough on several occaisons
  • Options
    Don't see how Wigan can be boring football...they play decently, just lack quality really in the Premiership. Much rather watch them than Wednesday or teams managed by Boothroyd or Allerdyce.
  • Options
    0-0 at Selhurst v Blackburn, New Years Day approx 1990?
  • Options
    Algarve: that was a shocker agreed!
  • Options
    Watching the republic under Trappatoni hasn't always been fun, it's been effective but horrible to watch for the most part.
  • Options
    England v Algeria (I think) at the last World Cup - that was pretty woeful. In fact England games in general....
  • Options
    @March51 The only measure taken after that horrible 'game' was that same group games now have same kick-off times. No sanctions against the players.
    They should have been banned from international caps. Agree with you, was by far the most disgraceful ever.
  • Options
    The Saturday morning game away to Notts County in 1985 (0-0). Rachid Harkouk hit the post for them....and that was it.
  • Options
    Away to reading in the premiership under Pardew, ordered it on that Premiership Gold thingy, Zheng had a chance near the death I think but apart from that it was pretty awful
  • Options
    v Oxford, mid eighties i think 0-0, awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    chunes said
    "That 0 - 0 away to Boro was probably the most boring game of all time. "

was that the live sunday one with a plastic bag flying around the pitch ot alot of litter fluttering around being the highlight

if it was i was there and it was proper dull
  • Options
    Agree the Boro game was awful, dont think there was one shot on target.