Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man city v Spurs

Cracking second half

Comments

• Superb

I'm going for 5-5......lol
  • Ha ha wouldnt bet against that
  • What a goal!
  • Get that money on Terry!

What a goal. He's almost as good as Wiggins that boy.
  • Reckon I will be on the drunk thread later now all the boys in. Here now are happy
  • Scott Parker still as good as ever!
  • That stamp on Parker's head from Balotelli was obscene. The police should be getting involved in that.
  • Love the commentators, "if he did that deliberately..."

If???
  • Should have thrown himself at that earlier Defoe
  • Sponsored links:

• What a game. Could be a massive result for City if this goes in
  • Definite pen.
  • Tell you what bet Defoe wishes his legs were a couple of inches longer now, greedy runt
  • harsh on spurs
  • Maybe not big miss by defoe b4 the pen nthern London split now where I acne goonershite going mad yids suicidal
  • Probably shouldnt have been on the pitch after stamping on Parker but cool finish.
  • I expect to see Dirty Harry saying his Grandmother would have scored that Defoe chance.

And i tell you what Harry... Bent would have got it
  • Balotelli stamps on Parker's head then slots in a 94th minute penalty to quieten down Tottenham and put them 6 points clear of Manchester "we'll do what we want" United

The bloke must like me, there is no other explanation for all the good deeds he keeps doing.
  • That could have really put Spurs in contention for the title had that gone it. Wonder if theyll drop now.

Massive game and huge win for City.
  • re Defoe's "miss"...........i though Bale should have released the ball sooner so Defoe had a run at it - can't really failt Defoe as he did his best !
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah, dont think Defoe did anything wrong, ball across from Bale wasn't the best.
  • Watch the Defoe miss again. He checks his stride as he runs in. That imo left him a fraction late making contact with the ball.
  • The end was great showed how quickly things can change, Spurs could've been 2 points behind but now 8 and out of the title race.

From a neutral though it would be nice to have a 3 horse race instead the 2.
  • Didn't think Balotelli intentionally stepped on Parker's face.
  • What clem said, defoe checked before he made a real attempt at the ball, it was a tap in , if he hadn't have checked and anticipated the ball it was game over

Souness summed it perfectly, bale normally drives it across the box or pulls it to the 6yd, defoe was caught in two minds and didn't reach it
  • Balotelli knew exactly what he was doing with the stamping. He does it all the time
  • Itss ruined my piss up Sunday loads of yids gone about 10 left in the boozer that ain't goonershite , heres hoping the red side of Manchester gets me to the meal tonite lose and the remainder will go I reckon
  • Looks like el facero is back on nice bit of argentinian is on the cards now

Nth London is great as a south London top of the league mug right now

Both halves fuming
  • City were lucky not to have two players sent off.

They might still get suspensions when the FA get round to looking at the evidence, but that doesn't help Spurs one little bit.

Oh well...