Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Camping Holiday

Well, after all the useful info everybody gave me about camping sites in england them issus has opted for Egypt! Sharm El Shiek
It looks fantastic, anyone been, concerns (I have a few), things to do, etc.

Cheers all

Comments

• Options
    No but some friends went last year and said it was excellent.

What concerns do you have?
  • Options
    There is a high terrorist threat out there (as everywhere else I know), the missus more concerened than me because were taking the kids.
    I have been assured it is ok out there but just seeing if anybody has any input on the place.
  • Options
    When my friends went you couldn't bring a car into Sham town centre and all bars, restaurants etc have bomb and metal detectors at the door.

The whole of Sham is surrounded by 22 km of security electrified fencing with armed guards at two gates checking all vehicles in and out.
  • Options
    mcs is your man for this...
  • Options
    dont go dont go dont go

ya may aswell go bagdad! your better off goin somewhere which aint under bomb threat, espesh as you have kids!

All this of course is my opinion tho, which most will take with a pinch of salt.
  • Options
    People say the same thing about coming to London though and the risk here is minimal.
  • Options
    Im going camping down the Valley 2mora night so im there nice n early to grab a Watford away ticket on Sat morning cos silly old me aint a Valley Gold member.
  • Options
    My friend had two of his fingers shot off near there. There is a true stroy I will tell anyone but not on a message board!!