Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

one thing i'm dreading this week....

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Anyone else got a fear that as the week progresses, the Hammers-loving press is going to rally behind Wham and put the boot in towards us ?

Who will be first to get their quotes out ?

Tony Gale ? Cottee ? Alvin Martin ? Martin Samuel ? Dicks ?

Comments

• Options
    Let them get on with it!

I much prefer us to be underdogs. We invariably foul up when expected to win.
  • Options
    Fak em ! It will be al the better chortling at the wnakers at the station on Monday !
  • Options
    It could go either way. A boost for them or heaping more pressure on them but you can guarentee that the headlines will be "west ham lose/draw/win" with little or no mention of us in the reports.

All we can do it not get sucked into slanging matches with West Ham or believe all the rubbish they will be giving out - see the Varney v Daily Main story - and then get right behind Pardew and the team on Saturday. I think their confidence is more fragile than ours and any confusion or doubt we can spread within their ranks by bigging up Pardew the better.
  • Options
    but we'll have Paul Walsh, Alan Mullery....

Hold on...
  • Options
    is super Kev getting injured for the ressies tonite. If he does we're fooked !