Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 1-0 Sheffield United plus PROMOMETER

Many thanks to the 89 Lifers who gave marks.

To view all the stats either right click the 1st page which is shown and you will then get various options or drag the stats to your preferred location and save.

Comments

• Options
    no I need my weekly stats!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    It's disappeared to the same place as the quote button and the other sock out of all the odd ones!
  • Options
    It's gone into Room 101.
  • Options
    Have asked AFKA and Lookout for help
  • Options
    "sort it out curbs"
  • Options
    I think last week's went missing as well. Perhaps they eloped.
  • Options
    Not just last week but week after week after week, they've all gone - I'm not a happy statperson!
  • Options
    Has the "share files" has been taken offline to stop the FBI "nicking" the owners of Vanilla?

Lost 2 work online sharing sites today. Fine to upload and see them myself but can not send them to other people.
  • Options
    I blame David Mooney...
  • Options
    No,it's that young fella Lisbie, never been the same since that hat trick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bump - many thanks to Lookout for the new way of showing the stats, they might be 12 hours late but they are worth it !
  • Options
    Still can't see them.
  • Options
    me neither :(
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Nor me didn't want to be the first to complain mention though for fear of being told to 'get real' or 'get up earlier to log in'! Crusty 54, Sinking Feesh and a few other 'comedians' on here know where I'm coming from.
  • Options
    For those who can't see it, the individual average marks for the game were:

Taylor 7.94 MoM
    Jackson 7.82
    Morrison 7.80
    Solly 7.73
    Wiggins 7.66
    Kermorgant 7.44
    Hollands 7.16
    Pritchard 6.93
    Wright Phillips 6.58
    Green: 6.47
    Hamer: 5.82

Team: 7.21
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Cheers Lancs I hoped Taylor would be MOM but am surprised JJ was runner up albeit by 0.02 of a mark. Don't get me wrong he scored a great goal which has probably inflated the majority of marks for him but there were others who contributed just that little bit more throughout the game IMO. Not a criticism of our skipper who's goals are sorely missed when he is not in the team which once again has averaged over 7 despite one or two below par performances.
  • Options
    with a goal of such quality in an important tight game I couldn't mark him less than 8
  • Options
    to those who can't view the stats: right click on the space where the image is (or should be) and select open image in separate tab - the stats should then appear, it worked for me.

Great job as always LL
  • Options
    Eureka! No image but it worked clicking on the word 'image' thank's Brighton addick
  • Options
    If you have a Mac laptop 2 finger click on pad the "open in New Wndow"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This also works. Righ click on image. Click properties and copy and paste the URL onto your browser
  • Options
    One interesting stat that I haven't seen anyone mention yet:

We have one more point now than we did for the whole 46 games of last season.
  • Options
    That 10 away game victories looks so good.
  • Options
    What is interesting is to see that in 2009/10 the chasing pack had more points than this season. Leeds were second with 57 points from 25 games and we were 3rd with 54 from 26. Everybody is saying this is an unusual season and there is going to possibly be a record number needed for the automatic places but these stats don't necessarily suggest so.

I'm not saying more points won't be needed this year, but it is worth noting that 86 points were enough for automatic in 2009/10. My gut feeling that any team that gets 90 is going up (although more will be needed to be Champions). So that is 10 wins out of 20 or a win and a defeat every game from now on or (1.5 points per game).

• Options
    does Hollands get the assist becuz he was the man fouled that won the Jackson FK Goal?... Is that how offical assists stats are kept? just curious...
  • Options
    Addick16 - some time ago I gave up with "official" assists as they were inaccurate, I therefore judge the assists on official video and the CAFC match report. Usually the assist is the player who passes to the scorer. However in the case of a FK or Pen I have decided to give the assist to the person who won the FK or Pen.
  • Options
    Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. As for the free kick I may be adding more cleverness than occured but I think a couple of seconds before the kick was taken, Kermogant gave the body langauge that he wasn't going to take it. The keeper would have been thinking, Kermogamt top left, Jackson top right - so when Jackson took it he was ready to go top right. Having said that, kick was so good that he wouldn't have stopped it anyway but still thought it was very smart.
  • Options
    amazed that we got better overall team rating on Saturday than in the reverse fixture back in October. Thought that was a much better all round performance.
  • Options
    Great Stats LL. Though I do agree with PAul Sturgess about the comparison to the away game.