Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My Dad

edited January 2012 in General Charlton
Just got off the phone to him and his take on our recent run of form can be summarised as follows:

Disappointing.
Haven't played well since Rochdale away.
Don't score enough goals.
Anything but the title will be a huge disappoinment.

This is a man who came out of Walsall away during the Championship championship season after we'd won 4-2 and on the back of 12 straight wins (a club record) calling for Curbishley to be sacked.

Thought I'd share with you the sort of misery I've had to endure over the past four decades.

Ta.

Comments

• Options
    Didn't know NSS was your dad
  • Options
    How old is he? I think he was sitting just in front of me for Blades.
  • Options
    Your old man is Steve Claridge?
  • Options
    :L Your Dad !

Was he happy we got relegated ?

Did he want Les Reed to stay ?

Does he think izale McLeod should come back ?

• Options
    Does your dad have a tattoo of an owl or an eagle anywhere on his body?
  • Options
    That explains a lot.
  • Options
    Sam3110 that was the first line of enquiry in the great Bill Oddie streaking scandal of 89.
  • Options
    Miguel Llera's your dad?

• Options
    I don't think we played that well at Rochdale to be honest. Nearly blew it after having a 2 goal lead!
  • Options
    Ashtray your dad sounds like my mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well, you can't choose your family. What's your excuse?
    :)
  • Options
    Wss you tosser
  • Options
    Do we share the same Dad? Mine has rang three times this season, post Stevenage that he went to and almost revelled in defeat, post Orient and post Fulham, refers to them as "your lot" when we lose and supports us only because he hates everyone else a bit more! He still wears an addicks badge and car stickers etc...........not a peep out of him this week
  • Options
    I mean no one can really say what they think of your dads footy views cos we're not allowed to swear and you might find it offensive

• Options
    Actually Oohaah, you saying it would save me from saying it and therefore make me feel better. Fill your boots!
  • Options
    Don't forget to buy these Dad's a nice Charlton mug for their Birthday, and a lovely Calendar for Xmas.
  • Options
    Don't forget to buy these Dad's a nice Charlton mug for their Birthday, and a lovely Calendar for Xmas.