Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Worm

edited January 2012 in General Charlton
Who was that doing "the worm" on Sat in N.Upper gantry?

Comments

• Options
    Seb. Looked very uncomfortable to me!
  • Options
    hes a legend GREAT display at the new den also on a freezing night at mk dons last season was the highlight of the night!
  • Options
    He's at it again...!
  • Options
    Who else could it be but the sebmeister
  • Options
    I actually feel sorry for the guy. Don't think he's the full ticket and probably think people are laughing with him, not at him.
  • Options
    I saw him doing it at Sheffield Wednesday and i got the same feeling as TangoFlash. The Stewards stopped him from doing it after a while.
  • Options
    Tango - that's a dreadful thing to write about any individual on a public forum after they have been named. Poor standards. Can someone remove that comment please.
  • Options
    Tango - that's a dreadful thing to write about any individual on a public forum after they have been named. Poor standards. Can someone remove that comment please.
    Sorry, can't think of anything I've said there thats too bad, whereas it seems okay for everyone to stand around laughing at him and taking the piss.
  • Options
    Paul, Seb is mentally challenged shall we say (I'm pretty certain he realises that too)....not sure what it is exactly....but we all love him, he's absolutely harmless and should be left alone or if you do interact with him just treated with kindness, warmth and understanding...which I believe the vast majority of us who know him would naturaly do.
    I fancy he's also quite well protected (as indeed he should be) by most fans, particularly those who know him on the numerous away trips he attends.
    Rock on Seb old son....rock on!
  • Options
    Okay, just didn't really like the expression.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was doing up at Wednesday - brave man laying on the concrete steps - that was cold!!

Infact he does it every away match I've been to, i'm up in h block at home matches and don't tend to leave my spot at half time so not witnessed it at the Valley, just harmless fun - and as others have said above is held in high esteem by fellow CAFC, every generation has that one supporter who stands out from the crowd, he appears to be this ones!
  • Options
    your spot on SA i think everyone looks out for the small fella, totaly harmless and i have noticed when he does feel a bit uncomfortable he just appears either infront or alongside bigger groups of fans, whom he has seen about and i am yet to see a group not keep a closer eye on him or ask him if he is ok,

i know on a few away days i have done this with him, swindon away in the playoffs he gravitated to us as i gather a few divs had mugged him off
  • Options
    An eccentric in the best British tradition.

long may he continue.
  • Options
    what ones seb? curly hair that shouts "Oiiiiiiii"
  • Options
    Seb always has a baseball cap on, and a backpack.
  • Options
    And drinks blue WKDs.
  • Options
    Sebs been the only Charlton Legend at the Valley for the past couple of seasons until 2011/12.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Headphones Norm may disagree with that cafc-4- life.

Used to have my ST in the North Lower block F near an utter loon. Was a stocky, hard looking fella with a black mullet and used to spend the entire game jumping up effing and blinding even if nothing on the pitch warranted it. Got pulled out by the stewards a couple of times but was always back the next game.

Great stuff and always good entertainment. Sit in NU now but when the power cut was on went back to old seat and no sign of him.
  • Options
    Hes at all away games and Everyone looks out for him if you know wot i mean! No one takes the piss he just wants 2b s part of it. Do want 2 know wots in that back pack though as always looks heavy!
  • Options
    Great post SoundAs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And has those holes in his ears....oh no my mistake, that's the other one.
  • Options
    Sidney, what's in ya bag,
    Tell me what's in ya bag,
    Ya bassstard.
  • Options
    The Valley is becoming one big sideburn.
  • Options
    sideburns rule!
  • Options
    Rule your head maybe.
  • Options
    He's a nice guy. Saw him down at Fulham shouting across the river to the boat. You wouldn't want to be the guy who mugged him off with how fond people are
  • Options
    I once saw Sid's face on his sideburn.
  • Options
    Sidney do the worm, sidney sidney do the worm!
  • Options
    no chance of me doing the worm or the robot!
  • Options
    Make up your own move. Don't be so commercial.