Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2012
    That bloke wants to have a woird with himself. 'Tekkers'? F's sake.
  • Options
    I'm very disappointed with your vocabulary Leroy.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Who cares if other teams are jealous f'em. Cant blame the mind game antics, all part and parcel of football.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    A good article indeed but did anyone else happen to scroll about half way down the page and see there's a section called 'most commented'?
    Click on number 2.............you will be utterly amazed at Matt Littles article re The Spanners...I can't believe that the News Shoppers editor saw this before allowing it to go to print.
    Sorry, I don't know how to do a link...maybe someone else would like to do it....a truly amazing article!!!
    The readers comments also make very interesting reading.
  • Options
    "Not that I think throwing bottles is big or clever – in fact it’s a bit cowardly.

I would much rather they followed our Millwall forefathers, who exactly 45 years ago to the day attacked the Plymouth team bus after the Pilgrims ended our 59 home game unbeaten run."
  • Options
    @SoundAs....that column has been discussed in depth on here elsewhere.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I've said it before and I'll say it again the writer is lucky he still has a team to support! They should've been banned Sine Die after rioting at Luton in the cup all those years ago there's still hope though because leopards never change their spots.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Apologies to all............have been away on holiday for a couple of weeks and hadn't seen it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Deadred surely you'd argue that Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham, Man United, West Ham, Chelsea etc should all be banned too?

Can't recall Millwall fans being responsible for killing 39 italians or a town torn apart like Leeds did in Bournemouth or the level of violence witnessed between Brum & Leeds.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    If you're gonna play mind games, you'd want to be better equipped that Megson and Wilson.
  • Options
    They can't beat us on the pitch so they're trying to put us off. Like how Sharapova's ridiculous yelps get louder when's she's losing. It's poor sportsmanship and bitterness but when your job's at stake it's not surprising. Bless 'em
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Yes Sparrows the ultimate deterent would be ban the lot of them however I would have first introduced a no away ticket sales policy and a play behind closed doors policy at home for 3 matches increasing by three matches to six at the next offence and on the third offence a total ban. Draconian maybe but perhaps the morons would eventually get the message. Anyway as you pointed out this has been done on another thread.
  • Options
    Sorry as a Charlton fan I was at the Luton game. You try putting 8,000 on a terrace that holds 4,000 and you are going to get trouble. Initially people climb over fences to stop being crushed to death. Then the rest is history. Had the initial issue been taken seriously Hillsboro may never have happend. An yes I hate Millwall and would go every week with my mates and smile to myself as they lost. Almost as much fun as watching us win.
  • Options
    So what's new man u had it for yesrs now city getting it . You'll always get it. It's just a car of who gives a ****
  • Options
    "Charlton captain Johnnie Jackson used unbelievable tekkers once again to score a marvellous free-kick and the Addicks won the game through dogged defending and luck as the opposition failed to hit the target."

Lovely paragraph ;)
  • Options
    I was also at Luton that night RalphMilne. How were Luton supposed to expect 8000 "Millwall" were going to turn up when their average home gate that entire season was 6442? Nothing to do with the OB not wanting them wandering the streets of Luton. I suppose the best reaction to the alleged outrageous overcrowding was to tear out seats and then run at the other end and throw darts, billiard balls and stamped flat sharpened beer cans at a bunch of people you don't know?
  • Options
    I'm part of another website, it's called Npower League 1 banter page. You think opposition fans are jealous
    of Charlton, check this website out, it borders on venom!
  • Options
    I'm part of another website, it's called Npower League 1 banter page. You think opposition fans are jealous
    of Charlton, check this website out, it borders on venom!
    not really venomous is it.
    dont really see the point in your site.
    banter? just alot of ''my dicks bigger than yours'' kinda comments.
    'what ground has got the worst atmosphere' cue the Sheffield clubs- "Hillsborough, its well quiet." "bramall lane, its like a morgue." "your fans are shit our fans are great" "no your fans are..." blah blah blah boring.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Algarve

Alleged overcrowding? My old man was there that night & years ago said the stand was packed and people were being crushed towards the front, who then started to climb over to ease the crush, who then were clobbered by the plod.

• Options
    "Alleged overcrowding? My old man was there that night & years ago said the stand was packed and people were being crushed towards the front, who then started to climb over to ease the crush, who then were clobbered by the plod."

And there, folks, is the reason for all seater stadiums. SIDDARN !! .... ;)
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that the over crowding was confirmed.

It's a shame to see the rumours of Charlton fans being up there have been confirmed to be true though! We also got blamed for Heysal.
  • Options
    Odd, then, that next time I'm on a tube train that is so packed there isn't room to move, my initial reaction is not going to be to drop 75 iq points, rip out all the seats and start battering fellow commuters. Fucking morons. (Millwall fans, not commuters - though on some occasions, the intelligence difference is negligible)