Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spamalot

Went to see it on Saturday and have to say its the best thing Ive seen in the West End for ages. Had me in stitches at times!

Great script, great cast. Highly recommended

Comments

• Options
    Do try to keep up Daniel ;-)

Spam
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Do try to keep up Daniel ;-)

Spam

That was months ago..............Stop living in the past ;-)
  • Options
    I just don't like people repeating what was said MONTHS ago...

Get with the programme man ;-)
  • Options
    well the bit i saw on the variety show or whatever it is, looked shiiiiiiiiiite.
    i go to see most musicals in london, this one i just can't bring myself to.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]well the bit i saw on the variety show or whatever it is, looked shiiiiiiiiiite.
    i go to see most musicals in london, this one i just can't bring myself to.[/quote]

Did you see 'The Producers'?
  • Options
    nope, haven't got around to that one yet either
  • Options
    Think it is finished now, hadnt been for years but new one of the cast and got tickets for it, it was brilliant. Word for Word from the film though. Kids (8&10)sat still for 3 hours tansfixed to the stage.
    The kids still walk round the house every now and then singing 'It springtime for Hitler in germany'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]well the bit i saw on the variety show or whatever it is, looked shiiiiiiiiiite.
    i go to see most musicals in london, this one i just can't bring myself to.

Very much a Python thing. I don't want to or mean to sound condescending Suzie, but I think you have to be of a certain age to fully appreciate……
  • Options
    yeah, fair enough. just didn't get it from the variety performance. although have seen life of brian and other python films/programmes etc.