Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Johnnie Jackson Sheffield Goals.....Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    Great video Glove pup......both quality strikes......quality video mate....well done!!
  • Options
    Can't make up my mind which goal is best. The Wendy goal was more skilful but the Utd goal was more about power and placement.
  • Options
    Diffwent Gwavy.....great vid pup
  • Options
    First time I have seen the goal against United.

Both Premier League quality strikes.
  • Options
    Love the video Glovepup. Great build-up, top music and the titles were slick. What did you use to put it together?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Thanks all. @Flash_Harry, I use iMovie
  • Options
    Great video!
  • Options
    World class free kicks IMO.
  • Options
    bangkokaddick, if you can access BBC Sport/football on the internet you will see all the goals and more every week.
  • Options
    Thanks for that GP...........much appreciated.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great stuff; such skill - and the freekicks were pretty good too! Cheers for sharing.
  • Options
    utd one was the best, wednesdays was class but it was over on the right so he had the perfect run up to curl it in, utd was dead centre so took more power and skill to beat the keeper, beckham esque both of them.
  • Options
    Nice production, great goals, but why was the own goal by United's number 2 disallowed?
  • Options
    @Granpa - You need to be in the UK to view that content, or have some form of VPN.
  • Options
    Those goals get better every time I see them
  • Options
    Enjoyed that immensely

Cheers pupster
  • Options
    That second goal is immense. Eat your heart out ronaldo
  • Options
    Lucky old Charlton
  • Options
    Lucky old Charlton

Yeah, us keep scoring our only chance of the game through pure luck whilst everyone else unluckily misses dozens of sitters.
  • Options
    Agree with second being slightly the better, but both class.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I had to watch the SCP part again.. and again
  • Options
    adamtheaddick 9:18AM
    utd one was the best, wednesdays was class but it was over on the right so he had the perfect run up to curl it in, utd was dead centre so took more power and skill to beat the keeper, beckham esque both of them.
    Not only is the quality of the strike Beckham esque but also the ability to perform this in a high pressure game!

• Options
    I will never get bored of watching that over and over again.
  • Options
    Glad the video is going down well guys, considering I'm not 100% happy with it. Think the song choice could be better for starters.....I'm going to make a new one at some point soon.
  • Options
    Brilliant again. :-) Thanks Pup.
  • Options
    The goal against weds was impressive but feck me that sheff utd goal was absolutely top draw
  • Options
    Awesome. Time slowed down as the ball started to cross the line at the Valley, then erupted!

Sorry, not on the video, in real-life. Video is great, thanks.
  • Options
    I can't help thinking the Wednesday goal was responsible for the United one. Imho Simonsen should have had it covered as it was his side of the goal but had his weight on the wrong foot because he was aware of where Jackson had put it against Wednesday.
  • Options
    Weaver was beaten on the side the wall was covering so I don't blame him for that but Simonsen should have done better for the reason Hugo says. Mind you it was a hell of a strike and he may have thought (as I must admit I did) that Kermo was going to take it.
  • Options
    Cheers Pup, loving your work!

Prefer the goal against United. BOOM! Pick that one out!