Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mikel Alonso?

don't know whether there is thread on him already but it's mid January and he's only played once! do you think we will see him in a charlton shirt again?

Comments

• Options
    No, he only got a year deal I think so would expect him to be offloaded at end of season.
  • Options
    I would have thought he would play against margate if fit, if not then we don't need him anyway.
  • Options
    Just didn't work out in the end. Maybe could have if he didn't get his ankle clobbered in a friendly.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    No think he is the next Cory Gibbs(apart from the one match) and then next we will here is by mutual consent he has left, shame but doesnt always work out, good luck to him.
  • Options
    think he's going. Bover just tweeted a pic with him saying last session with charlton this season and probably last session ever with him
  • Options
    think he's going. Bover just tweeted a pic with him saying last session with charlton this season and probably last session ever with him
    Doubt we will see MA again but I think Bover is saying he (Bover) is off on loan.
  • Options
    Doubt we will see MA again but I think Bover is saying he (Bover) is off on loan.
    thats right

• Options
    Bovers going out on loan for the season isn't he? and as Alonso has a one seasons contract and is as far from the first team as ever, he won't be here when Bover returns.