Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Edin Dzeko

I need to know if I'm the only person who this this guy is horribly overrated?

Does a similar job to Crouch but honestly think Crouch offers more!

Comments

• Options
    Blows hot and cold
  • Options
    About as nimble as that carthorse Andy Carroll. His only redeeming feature is that he didn't cost quite as much.
  • Options
    The guy who scored 4 at White Hart Lane?
  • Options
    Nice
  • Options
    Quality player when he's on form. Popped up in the right place there. He also looks EXACTLY like Kolarov which weirds me out quite a lot
  • Options
    I Would rather have Dzeko, Than Crouch.
  • Options
    Got something like 11 in 17 prem starts this season. Not overrated but scores in fits and starts, capable of scoring great goals but also has a sitter in his locker.
  • Options
    Arshavin scored 4 once but I don't hear anyone singing his praises. A player can have a good game or even a good spell but it doesn't mean they are very good.
    Why Aguero didn't start is a mystery. Now he is a quality player.
  • Options
    Quality player just has spells of not scoring, would probably do better in a team where he is guaranteed to start every week.
  • Options
    I'd certainly like to see him playing for us, as well as Wright-Phillips and Kermorgant have done so far
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well I'd like to see Messi play for us Lincs but do try and be realistic.
    He's quite good, shows flashes of ability but isn't consistent enough and won't grab the game and win it for you. Unlike that unpleasant thug Bellamy.
  • Options
    Dzeko would be a great signing for Arsenal, exactly what they need.
  • Options
    he's one of them that does nothing but will always nick a goal.

doesnt set the world alight but his record is good.
  • Options
    Well I'd like to see Messi play for us Lincs but do try and be realistic.
    He's quite good, shows flashes of ability but isn't consistent enough and won't grab the game and win it for you. Unlike that unpleasant thug Bellamy.
    watch it mush .. or I'll pin a medal on your naked chest
  • Options
    From the ghekko!
  • Options
    Well Lincs if you are going to come out with stupid comments you have to expect a response. And thanks for the offer but I'm not into those sort of games. I hope you are successful in finding someone who shares your 'special interest'.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Well Lincs if you are going to come out with stupid comments you have to expect a response. And thanks for the offer but I'm not into those sort of games. I hope you are successful in finding someone who shares your 'special interest'.
    stupid ? .. I wasn't suggesting that we would or could sign him .. just that I WOULD LIKE HIM in the team .. you sound like a know all arrogant prig (nearly said prick but I am trying not to be too crude) ... read the comments properly before opening your arse which you seem prone to noise off from .. and the naked chest comment .. read catch 22 from whence came your name
  • Options
    Blah Blah. Why limit yourself to Dzeko when there are better players to add to your wish list. And if you are trying not to be crude why refer to 'arse'? Back to your 'special interests'?
  • Options
    edited January 2012