Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Midfielder set for Valley loan exit

Comments

• Options
    alonso for those who cant follow the link
  • Options
    Won't miss him whoever he is ;-0
  • Options
    i wonder who will be intrested. maybe back to spain?
  • Options
    Might be good for him to go out on loan for a month, get his match fitness up and compete for a place. Can't have enough players in the run-up.

Can't see him still at the club in the summer though. Anyone know how long his contract has to run?
  • Options
    Pretty sure its one year with option to extend
  • Options
    I thought he was already gone .. like the eagles
  • Options
    Hopefully he goes on a months loan. Never know Hollands/Stephens might get injured and in the run in I still reckon a fully fit Alonso could offer something
  • Options
    i had him down on as our player to watch back in July :/

how long before we have a ISawAlonsoPlay username
  • Options
    He was dreadful on his one appaearance.
  • Options
    He was dreadful on his one appaearance.
    How long before a "duplicate" name IDreamtThatISawAlonsoPlay
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully he goes on a months loan. Never know Hollands/Stephens might get injured and in the run in I still reckon a fully fit Alonso could offer something
    If both of them got injured we still have Pritchard, Russell and Hughes to fill in for them and Jackson could easily slot into centre midfield with Waggy and Green taking the wide spots (or Evina/Wiggins?)

• Options
    ISawAlonsoCompleteAPass
  • Options
    ISawAlonsoCompleteAPass
    cant be .. he never passed to a colleague as far as i can remember
  • Options
    ISawAlonsosSideburns
  • Options
    If both of them got injured we still have Pritchard, Russell and Hughes to fill in for them and Jackson could easily slot into centre midfield with Waggy and Green taking the wide spots (or Evina/Wiggins?)
    That makes me feel warm inside knowing we have such depth in the squad. Can't remember the last time I felt that way. ;-)
  • Options
    ISawAlonsosSideburns
    ISawAlonsoCompleteAPass
    I have copyrights to the ISAW names.
  • Options
    Bagsy I-SAW-SOMEONE-INFRINGE-COPYRIGHT
  • Options
    Bagsy I-SAW-SOMEONE-INFRINGE-COPYRIGHT
    My lawyers will be in contact with you Rizzo

• Options
    ISawAlonsosSideburns
    ISawAlonsoCompleteAPass
    I have copyrights to the ISAW names.
    Is I-saw-Alonso-On-The-Pitch-But-'Playing'-Is-An-Overstatement still available?

• Options
    Whoever gets him will be disappointed as he doesn't exist.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good bit of business to get the invisible man off the payroll for a while.
  • Options
    He is destined to become a spanish football pundit
  • Options
    look out scott minto
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Who is his shirt sponsor?
  • Options
    hope Alonso goes out on loan for a month to a non league side or league two side and then hopefully he will come back and get a few games for us!!! could do a good job for us if he actually gets a chance to prove himself so far I think Chris Powell has treated him very badly and unfairly!
  • Options
    wanting Alonso to feature against Stevenage on February 25th just so I can say that I have seen Alonso play!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    hope Alonso goes out on loan for a month to a non league side or league two side and then hopefully he will come back and get a few games for us!!! could do a good job for us if he actually gets a chance to prove himself so far I think Chris Powell has treated him very badly and unfairly!
    Oh do you............well that must be true then.
    CP you're a rotten swine for being so unfair and treating Alonso so badly..... you simply 'have' to pick him, which will also keep valleystorm200 happy into the bargain.
    There you go valleystorm............what more can I do.

• Options
    wanting Alonso to feature against Stevenage on February 25th just so I can say that I have seen Alonso play!
    Sorry, you are wrong. Powell hasn't treated him unfairly. He got injured in a pre season game & a few months later when he was fit, we were already flying.

He played a JPT game (in which he was truly awful, as you would know if you was there (Brentford H) & then he got injured again and has been injured ever since. Find out the facts before making unjust criticisms please.

• Options
    just think he deserves a chance because he is a good player and could do a good job for us! we might need him at some point if we get injuries and suspensions.
  • Options
    he's been fit for several weeks now and didn't feature against margate. you can't judge a player on one game!