Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Squad for Saturday?

If you were Chris Powell what players would you pick to start and be on the bench on Saturday out of all the players available?

Comments

• Options
    my starting 11- hamer, solly, cort, morrison, wiggins, green, pritchard, hollands, kermorgant, haynes

subs- sullivan, taylor, bwp, stephens, hughes
  • Options
    Same team, with Stephens on the bench instead of Russell. BWP, now he has signed a new contract will grab a couple
  • Options
    Same xi as last game.

Sullivan, cort, stephens, clarke, haynes.

I would probably have hughes instead of clarke for an away game to put on late on but dont think powell will.
  • Options
    my starting 11- hamer, solly, cort, morrison, wiggins, green, pritchard, hollands, kermorgant, haynes

why would you play cort? I mean why change the best CB partnership in the league Taylor & Morrison

and swapping BWP for haynes... what planet are you on Valleystorm?

My Starting 11:

Hamer, Solly, Taylor, Morro, Wiggy, Green, Pritchard, Hollands, Kermit, BWP

Subs: Haynes, Stephens, Sullivan, Hughes, Clarke/Hayes

• Options
    same starting XI, but early subs such as Stephens and Haynes if we are not on top - half-time if they're on top
  • Options
    Maybe give COrt a game on Tuesday
  • Options
    thought I would swap taylor for cort to add a bit of height to the back four and freshen things up at the back also I left bwp on the bench because he hasn't scored for ten games plus we need goals against exeter.
  • Options
    thought I would swap taylor for cort to add a bit of height to the back four and freshen things up at the back also I left bwp on the bench because he hasn't scored for ten games plus we need goals against exeter.
    I agree the last 3 clean sheets were just not good enough

• Options
    Why would you freshen up a defence that has only conceded 19 goals all season and has a superb understanding? Also, how does Cort add a bit of height when I dont think I've ever seen Taylor miss a header. Also well done for hitting the nail on the head by saying we need to score goals, that usually helps in a football game. From looking at your other comments, you are surely on a wind up?
  • Options
    Plus Taylor might want to enjoy winning at his old club
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm just curious why most people are only playing 10 men against Exeter and what poor old Johnny Jackson has done to be so neglected.
  • Options
    I'm just curious why most people are only playing 10 men against Exeter and what poor old Johnny Jackson has done to be so neglected.
    We're giving Exeter a chance to make the game competitive and plus what has Jackson done in the last couple of games.

• Options

Perhaps you are a WUM or perhaps you're not the brightest.
    10 men we've only got 10 men.
    I suppose you forgot to include Alonso :-) :-) :-)
  • Options
    Same XI, then Sullivan, cort, Stephens, haynes, hayes for me.
  • Options
    Maybe Jackson is part of our special teams squad and only comes on to take free kicks?
  • Options
    For me the usual starting Xl and that means BWP alongside Kermo. CPs dilemma is the bench as there are a number of worthy candidates and those who lose out can feel unlucky. I go with Sam3110 for the subs.
  • Options
    I suspect the same starting XI as last week but Sullivan, Cort, Stephens, Haynes and Clark on the bench. Not my preferred option but I think it's the one SCP will go for.
  • Options
    Seems to be between Clarke and Hayes for the spare slot up front. I think Clarke will get the nod.
  • Options
    my bad missed out Jackson!!! sorry everyone it was a mistake!
  • Options
    Usual starting team for me but Haynes to come on a lot earlier for BWP if he is struggling. Try and give Stephens half hour at the end as well if we manage to get a comfortable lead. Russell or pritchard to start could be an interesting one i reckon.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Usual starting team for me but Haynes to come on a lot earlier for BWP if he is struggling. Try and give Stephens half hour at the end as well if we manage to get a comfortable lead. Russell or pritchard to start could be an interesting one i reckon.

Russell banned so not very interesting BD :)
  • Options
    Why has no one said waggy yet??
    i think he would get into most teams in this league and would be great as an impact sub.
  • Options
    I'd be very surprised if anything other than the current usual starting line up begins this match. CP doesn't like changing a winning team (well, not any more - he tried that against Stevenage and look where it got him). As for dropping Taylor, a Charlton player who knows the Exeter team inside out (quite apart from having hardly putting a foot wrong all season) - utter madness! If looking to spring a surprise, I'd put Haynes in for BWP and let him run at the Exeter defence for 45 minutes and see how that goes. His brief cameo on Saturday suggested he might run a few of these League 1 defences ragged.
  • Options
    Same team

with Sullivan, Cort, Stephens, Wagstaff, Haynes as subs
  • Options
    Don't change a winning team.
  • Options
    same team but play haynes instead of BWP
  • Options
    Play Waggy with Green on the bench, otherwise the same starting. Then Stephens on the bench and give him at least 20mins, with Clarke/Hayes/Haynes as the rotating striker, but possibly Haynes to see what he can do.