Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

addicks v's exeter Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    hes on the pitch to score goals. fortunately we have a brilliant free kick taker who has won us the last two games, otherwise people might view BWP baron spell differently.
  • Options
    Seth's expert pundit comment is: "It's a different test of character today. It's about motivation, professionalism and justification of the team's position and the players' status. In many ways, they ought to play with ice in their veins and make sure they come away from Exeter with something."
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    5 mins till ko..........teams on way out soon

Edit........apologies for stating the bleeding obvious!!!
  • Options
    Just seen Addicks legend Steve Gritt having a chant in the stands (GH) #cafc
  • Options
    hes on the pitch to score goals. fortunately we have a brilliant free kick taker who has won us the last two games, otherwise people might view BWP baron spell differently.
    Which he has done 14 times this season, well on target for 20. Every striker has baron patches, if he was playing badly and being disinterested I'd understand your point, however that's not the case and SCP MUST give him the chance to regain his form. If it wasnt for a few top notch saves he would have scored.

• Options
    Just seen Addicks legend Steve Gritt having a chant in the stands (GH) #cafc
    WSA - Seth asks was he singing #I've got a Crown Topper and now I'm proper, Stevie Stevie Gritt# ?
  • Options
    Charlton live sounds is very bad, have switched to BBC.
  • Options
    Every player is on the pitch to help the team win. Is BWP helping the team to win? Absolutely.
  • Options
    The great Jimmy Giles is the summariser today on Radio Devon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's not just on the pitch to score goals though. In the last few games he's been dragging defenders out wide to free up space for the midfield to get forward. Let's not forget that we get goals from all over the pitch, and you don't have that happening unless the whole team is pulling together
  • Options
    Last time we won at SJP, it was 1929.
  • Options
    don't get me wrong I like BWP and yes he does help the team win, but I just don't see how Danny Haynes is ever going to get a shot
  • Options
    here we go then

• Options
    We have a solid number down here, well over 1000 apparently.
  • Options
    hamer defending in front of addicks fans
  • Options
    The great Jimmy Giles is the summariser today on Radio Devon.
    ive got the rugby any idea how i can get the match?

• Options
    Exeter are to kick off, kicking the right way for them. Graham Salisbury reffing. Noble picks up, back to Coles from the kick off. Duffy plays it long, Hamer there to claim. Tully heads away the clearance, JJ wins it back, BWP gets going but Coles shepherds it out.
  • Options
    were under way.......and Hmer sends it long......hollo...bwp attacking....exeter throw
  • Options
    They're playing three centre backs - I think a 3-5-2 formation with the wide men marauding.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    exeter attacking......hamer clears...solly.....addicks gk
  • Options
    774MW on the radio if that helps
  • Options
    My Cafc commentary is buzzing a bit
  • Options
    They also apparently have pace up front. Anyway Taylor back to Hamer who has a chat with O'Flynn there, he's up front with Jake Taylor. Noble Dunne and Bennett, with Golbourne and Tully on the wings... O'Flynn and Taylor on it but it's stolen by Pritchard. City then win with Noble but BWP fouls him on halfway.
  • Options
    exeter have it......
  • Options
    cheers for updates from Stockholm chaps hope its warmer there COYR
  • Options
    Archibald-Henville up, Morrison heads away though and the Exeter crowd is roused. Tully to take the throw, square to Noble, brings it under and to DUffy, back halfway to Coles, in space and plays inside right for Dunne, but it skids and it's gone out for our ball.
  • Options
    Anyone else getting horrible sound quality on player? Mine sounds like it's being broadcast through a Bee.
  • Options
    exter throw.....and taken....send it long.....addicks throw....wiggy takes
  • Options
    It's a throw, bt Bennett back to Coles, BWP heads infield and Noble gets under, then Morrison attacks O'Flynn, Hollands gets it under, up for BWP but Coles beats him in the air...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!