Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

9 point gap

and 10 down to the vital 3rd place.

My memory isn't what it was but I suspect we have been in worse positions?

Comments

• 11 with goal difference
  • great that we have opened up a gap and put some daylight between us and the rest we Just need to keep that gap or make the gap bigger.Then we can get promoted and start thinking about the championship.
  • Only 9? POWELL OUT!
  • Poor old Powell. Soon it will be the dreaded vote of confidence from the Slater. He just doesn't deserve all this. Cut him some slack will you!
  • Nice one Off_it !
  • Good job we beat the Sheffs and Huddersfield otherwise we'd be sweating a lot more!

Just got to keep going and get the job done, i want the title, and to get out of this division.
  • So far we have averaged 2.33 points per game which is phenomenal. Looking on the half glass empty view of from now on we only get 1.5 points per game which I think is very very half empty would give us 92 points and a decent shout of automatic promotion. 1.5 points a game from now on would mean we drop into the form bracket of Stevenage / Carlisle. Even the paranoid Charlton fan in me is starting to believe that this is our season.
  • this will mean nothing if we don't get promoted !
  • So far we have averaged 2.33 points per game which is phenomenal. Looking on the half glass empty view of from now on we only get 1.5 points per game which I think is very very half empty would give us 92 points and a decent shout of automatic promotion. 1.5 points a game from now on would mean we drop into the form bracket of Stevenage / Carlisle. Even the paranoid Charlton fan in me is starting to believe that this is our season.
    Yeah this is the way I think of it as well. This week is crucial, if we can arrive at Chesterfield with 69 Points then surely not even Charlton can let this slip!
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant pic, Offy

LMAO!