Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter Photo's

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks, Tango .....I guess I asked for that one! haha
  • Options
    Surprising the number of older supporters we have travelling to long distance away matches these days.

Not so many years ago, it seemed that the majority of away supporters were under-30s

Of course those under-30s of years past are the 40s, 50s and 60s today, and are still doing the away games!
    Oggy, it's something to do with Exeter. It was similar the last 2 seasons as I'm sure you know. It's the only away game that seems to attract lesser 15-25's & loads more 45+. I said the same on Saturday.
  • Options
    Whose that bloke giving it the thumbs up?

Is he on here?
  • Options
    Tony Soprano is a steward at Exeter - who whouda thought it?!
    Lol, great spot
  • Options
    Great photos, brought back some good memories! We used to live around the corner from SJP and attend games regularly. Always a little lively when Cardiff or Plymouth came to town! Looks a bit more 21st Century since they redeveloped the Big bank & the Cowshed. Probably lost a little charactor as a result. Hope they avoid the drop.
  • Options
    For those who didn't know, SJP is Chris Powell's brother .......
  • Options
    Quality photo Telly Tubby that's my son at the front in the pink hoodie
  • Options
    Whose that bloke giving it the thumbs up?

Is he on here?
    A guy called Martin, he's on twitter, dont think he's on here.
  • Options
    I have some, I know this is a bit late but I lost the lead for my phone and just discovered another way to access them.