Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Predictions: BWP Next Charlton Goal

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bury, 62 min
  • Options
    Wigan at home in The Championship next season.
  • Options
    if we get a penalty maybe he should take it instead of JJ
  • Options
    if we get a penalty maybe he should take it instead of JJ
    Only if we're 4-0 up!

Did you see his penalty v Notts County away last season?

• Options
    missed that one , guess it was no better than Shaun
  • Options
    missed that one , guess it was no better than Shaun
    So did he. Shocking.
  • Options
    It will be Bury and a hatrick to boot.
  • Options
    Rochdale - 31st minute.
  • Options
    Bury 22nd min.
  • Options
    Tonight, 14th minute. Two touches; one to control the throughball from Hollands and the second to clip it over the advancing keeper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tonight 67th minute.
    Corner into the box, breaks to him and he swivels and turns it in. Goalie probably could have done better, but he will take it.
  • Options
    A Double tonight!
  • Options
    2 hours and 20 minutes from now.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Never going to score another goal due to his laziness and bad attitude. Must be true, as I keep reading it on Charlton Life.

And now Kermit has caught BWP's lazyitis. He hasn't scored since Boxing Day. With two such misfiring strikers, it's no bloody wonder we're not doing very well.
  • Options
    Well he isn't playing tonight! Possibly meaning his off? I hope not!
  • Options
    Never going to score another goal due to his laziness and bad attitude. Must be true, as I keep reading it on Charlton Life.

And now Kermit has caught BWP's lazyitis. He hasn't scored since Boxing Day. With two such misfiring strikers, it's no bloody wonder we're not doing very well.
    I hope this is a joke 'not very well' ?
  • Options
    Well done for working out that describing CAFC being ten points clear at the top as ''not doing very well'' was indeed a joke!

No way are any of our forwards lazy, either. Although it is true that it is now eight games since a Charlton striker got on the score sheet!