Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many will Bury bring tomorrow night?

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    if they get over 200 they wd have done well ..

the weather will be a factor too
  • Options
    i woulnt fancy that trip on a cold tuesday evening! so far play to any that make it tonight.loyal supporters.
  • Options
    I agree frf, lets not do the 'Your support is f*cking sh*t', doubt we'd take more than 200 if it was up at Bury tonight.
  • Options
  • Options
    Couple of hundred tops. Then again I would be amazed if we'd take more than that in the opposite direction in the same situation. Never had any problem with Bury fans unlike some we could mention!
  • Options
    134 fans -3 flags and 1 topless idiot with a silly hat.
  • Options
    I'm sure there will be quite a few from Bury , its much warmer down south! ;-0
  • Options
    134 fans -3 flags and 1 topless idiot with a silly hat.

I concur.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Most people will count between 112 - 116, and then be staggered when announced to be 132
  • Options
    Don't know about that, it's snowing in Mottingham at the moment.

• Options
    Don't know about that, it's snowing in Mottingham at the moment.

Exactly! it always worse up north!

• Options
    They took about 250 to Wycombe on a Saturday recently; I understand they took a similar number to Tranmere.
  • Options
    new ground for them though isn't it, so probably bump it up to about 300
  • Options

One coach -- and who can blame them when the club keep selling anyone who resembles a half decent footballer --

I admire them all - for supporting thier club and travelling down today.

Big Well done to them -
  • Options

One coach -- and who can blame them when the club keep selling anyone who resembles a half decent footballer --

I admire them all - for supporting thier club and travelling down today.

Big Well done to them -
    Massive well done for those who support teams like Oldham, Bury, Rochdale with so many big teams on there door step.

Hartlepool had 85 down here 2 years back. I hope they break the 100 mark for tonight

• Options
    No more then 250?
  • Options
    230ish.
    and i bet none of them get so pickled they try to leave at half time thinking it's full time.
  • Options
    Don't know about numbers but as a percentage 100% proper fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    new ground for them though isn't it, so probably bump it up to about 300
    We played each other a few times at what is now the championship in the last 90s. I think Keily played for them, which is one of the main reasons for them doing so well!
  • Options
    Didn't Parker make his debut against Bury?
  • Options
    97/98 season. Home & Away games were both 0-0. Plaaayer, think you might be right about Parker but was it at Gigg Lane?
  • Options
    All right, calm down fella! You'll be wanting to make a half-time presentation to them next!

• Options
    Cold Tuesday night, almost certain defeat with probably very few efforts on goal - just got tonked by the bottom team -it is going to be low and can you blame them?
  • Options
    My mate Andy is on his way down with a car full, so that's five to start with...
  • Options
    New ground syndrome and the fact that they'll be thinking they won't be playing us again anytime soon.
    A respectable 180.
  • Options
    All right, calm down fella! You'll be wanting to make a half-time presentation to them next!

They could probably thank them all by name over the tannoy at half-time!
  • Options
    they could read them out when they read the team
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    230ish.
    and i bet none of them get so pickled they try to leave at half time thinking it's full time.
    tuesday night , league cup game and pre premiership days

proper supporters went to that

but i don't think it was for the football !

that was september 1992 !! and 0-0