Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

with 24 hrs left who

2»

Comments

• Options
    solly
    wiggins
    morro

those who say we dont have cover for solly, i believe that hughes could do a decent job at rb
    Hughes at RB has been Francis levels of terrible when tried this season Plus, you don't really want a 34 year old journeyman as your only RB when you're trying to win the league. It tends to end badly
  • Options
    i'd be more inclined to put Pritchard at right back in an emergency than Hughes although it was only 1 game that we are judging him on there.
  • Options
    Floyd
    Harvey
    BDL
  • Options
    Hughes was excellent in centre midfield when we needed him but I think it would depend who he was up against as to whether he was played right back or not. I don't think a pacy opponent would suit him.
  • Options
    hughes has proved he is a decent player, one bad game at rb doesnt mean he will be terrible every game, im pretty sure he wasnt the only one to have a mare that game.
  • Options
    i'd be more inclined to put Pritchard at right back in an emergency than Hughes although it was only 1 game that we are judging him on there.
    True, though his attributes don't really suit at RB. His passing ranges from excellent to horrific, with the latter more common, and his pace his lacking. His best strength is reading the game, working out where the player is going to go and getting there ahead of him, usually while the opposition player is under pressure. You'll generally see an attacker under pressure from Hollands, and then Hughes mopping up the ball when the attacker has to push it ahead of him to escape Hollands. I remember him managing to do it right by the byline in support of Wiggins against Wycombe. It's a great ability to have but when there's a winger charging at him down the line he's almost powerless to stop them
  • Options
    It's all about keeping Kermo in my eyes, that guy is going to win us this league!
  • Options
    Nobody is going to go and the only player that we might have had a decision to make on with a tempting offer has nicely timed a bit of a drought! Luverly Jubberly!
  • Options
    Could do without Taylor or Hamer going as that would mean replacing Swerve Jnr's shirts...whilst on the subject is there any demand for an auction of a Francis blue away top in size 3xs ;-)
  • Options
    Hollands
    Morrison
    Solly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Wiggins; Jackson; Wright-Phillips. No, Kermogant. No, Wright Phillips. Can I have 4, or preferably 14?
  • Options
    My 3 would be Solly/Wiggins/BWP but i dont wanna lose anyone really.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Usual back 4, Hollands and Kermorgant but don't want anyone to go really as it's working at the moment!

Sorry reread the question and realise I can only pick 3! Morrison, Hollands, Kermorgant.

(Hopefully I haven't put the mockers on tonight by saying that it's working!)
  • Options
    sink