Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

tiler..

(no, not the former Charlton man)

Does anyone know a tiler who can work to a high standard? I have been let down by someone who said he could tile..

Thanks

R

Comments

• Options
    I heard Martin's pretty good but he's very busy with the football at the mo lol.
    Sorry just had to do it :-)
  • Options
    Yeah i work for a roofing company if you still need one? What area as well?
  • Options
    what sort of tiler roof or ceramic???
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Tiles and fence for those interested...
  • Options
    Razil

Is that what Ray did for you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Tiles and fence for those interested...[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_70953 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]DSC_0069.JPG[/div][/ul][/div]

i can see now why you'd want to change that...
  • Options
    lol, thats the result... yes Ray did the tiles.
  • Options
    Looking good, Raz.
  • Options
    i still laugh at that grass Raz ;-)
  • Options
    dont look now but i think three daleks have just crash-landed on the roof above your bathroom...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    porquoi?
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    lol... I think it needs a bit of dusting/'dressing'...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]dont look now but i think three daleks have just crash-landed on the roof above your bathroom...

LOL
  • Options
    Bathroom floor tiles look the same as mine old chap, looks very impressive
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]porquoi?

postage stamp size
    do you cut it with your nail clippers?

sorry ;-)
  • Options
    Ray didnt do the bath front or end though..
  • Options
    Ah. It's a soft area for lounging au naturale, too much slab would have been a tad harsh. Honestly...

;)
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Floor tiles were from a previous lifetime, as was ceiling and dalek lights.. the glass isn't completely opaque however so no showering when someone is in the garden, unless you are into that kind of thing... I should paint the pipes white really, any views?
  • Options
    And the wall tiles look pretty similar to mine too Raz, are you copying me? ;-)
  • Options
    i like the way you tastefully draped the casually folded colour coordinated towel over the bath before taking the photo to post on here...you get that tip from better homes magazine ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carter: Are you sure you aren't just paving the way for you to copy me?

ltgr: As I said I think it needs dressing before the real photos are done. I'm happy to get opinions though.

:D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Ah. It's a soft area for lounging au naturale, too much slab would have been a tad harsh. Honestly...

;)

bet the neighbours who overlook you really appreciate that...................still, no need to buy a swingball in the summer eh ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    other views of the flat
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]ltgr: As I said I think it needs dressing before the real photos are done. I'm happy to get opinions though.

you could always ask your new friend at m and s...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Carter: Are you sure you aren't just paving the way for you to copy me?

ltgr: As I said I think it needs dressing before the real photos are done. I'm happy to get opinions though.

stop buying 'tresemme' ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    don't worry according to one CIFC player I'm too unreconstructed to be gay.. au natural meaning grass rather than seating, I'm more of a gardener (not that kind) than an interior designer
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite].. the glass isn't completely opaque however so no showering when someone is in the garden, unless you are into that kind of thing... [/quote]

I used to have a female neighbour into that....
  • Options
    Anyway you wouldn't want to get Carl Tiler in for this job, he always misses the corners.
  • Options
    am on 4th tiler, doing a half day tomorrow am.

I wonder if its me?

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]am on 4th tiler, doing a half day tomorrow am.

I wonder if its me?

From what I heard, you ought to change your username to 'Nightmare' LOL