Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The transfer deadline day thread - Jan 2012

124»

Comments

• Options
    haha, i love following our skip on twitter at deadline day, some good banter!

johnnie_jackson Johnnie Jackson
    Just seen big Chris Samba down at Sparrows Lane...major coup if we can pull this one off #deadlineday
  • Options
    wouldn't get in the team at the moment though, expensive sub ;-)
  • Options
    Saha is a strange one. Cant get my head around that.
  • Options
    Must have been a couple of quid in it for 'Arry.
  • Options
    Must have been a couple of quid in it for 'Arry.
    You really have to wonder...
  • Options
    To be fair, I think Rosie funded that one from her Monaco bank account!
  • Options
    Chesterfield signing Nicky Ajose on loan from Posh . Ex Manu did well at Bury last season .
  • Options
    Murray Wallace has turned down a move to the Championship with either Brighton or Ipswich to instead join League One Huddersfield
  • Options
    hoskins is a great signing for sheff United
  • Options
    Fleetword have turned down 2 seperate £1 million bids from Leicester & Southampton for Vardy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if wigan sell rodallega, theyre as good as down
  • Options
    It would appear my source has been hung out to dry. I can only fathom that given we are so far ahead in the table that there is no need for signing two marquee players and that the board are keeping their powder dry for next season. I SHALL investigate and report back!
    Your cred is now shot. ;0)
    It's been shot for years. I can't believe I'm the only one who has noticed old Clive claiming to have a 'source' yet being totally wrong 100% of the time!
  • Options
    Just seen a tweet saying that Huddersfield have made an offer for Danny Green...LOL
  • Options
    Just seen a tweet saying that Huddersfield have made an offer for Danny Green...LOL
    Surely not
  • Options
    Bit surprised we didnt bring in some more width during the window, perhaps there is a loan on the way
  • Options
    Bit surprised we didnt bring in some more width during the window, perhaps there is a loan on the way
    So no-one suitable was available for transfer...
  • Options
    Ljungberg to MK Dons - did I imagine this?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    One story that didn't suprise me in today's window was Ravel Morrison going to West Ham. Now that Morrison has left Man Utd, wait for all the stories to come out. Man United protected him from a lot of bad publicity but I don't think West Ham have the same "clout" with the media as United.
    I was told that he was leaving United in January in Novemeber, originally to QPR. I didn't feel comfortable saying anything incase any lazy arse journo's looked on here for a story. The last straw for Fergie was around 10 days ago when Morrison came into training (whilst serving a 4 week ban) and knicked all the reserve team players tracksuits whilst they was training AND took Rio Ferdinand's boots. I kid you not.... good luck Allardyce with that one!
  • Options
    haha, i thought that was clinton morrison!
  • Options
    Dawson from the O's to Barnsley. Liked to have seen him in our midfield.