Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snow Watch

13»

Comments

• Options
    Why do people not set up a post when there is light rain falling in Beckenham. Or, sunshine with scattered clouds and light winds from the south west in Greenwich. Its only a bloody weather condition! I got 3 years of it in Chicago at winter.
    Because we are British and we like to talk about the weather and have a bloody good moan .
  • Options
    Off in a minute. Parents evening then straight down the station. Save some snowballs for me
  • Options
    Still no snow in Cornwall. Cold and sunny with clear blue skies.

• Options

what's the wind like?

• Options
    Was speaking to one of the stewards last night and he said to keep an eye on the weather. If it does what it's predicted to do, the Rochdale game is likely to be called off as the covers are not designed to protect down to the predicted temperatures and the pitch will freeze.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Come on snow, I don't want to go to school. :)
  • Options

what's the wind like?

I take tablets for it

• Options
    Has it been said anywhere that we are gonna get a covering of snow
  • Options
    Apparently there will be a battle between warmer air coming in from the West and cold air from the East. Where they meet is not yet known, but it could give snow in this area on Friday night into Saturday.
  • Options
    'You will need to keep an eye on the website' re: snow
    BBC weather forecast for the weekend.
    So read into that what you will.........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was speaking to one of the stewards last night and he said to keep an eye on the weather. If it does what it's predicted to do, the Rochdale game is likely to be called off as the covers are not designed to protect down to the predicted temperatures and the pitch will freeze.
    And a steward know this because......

I'm sure the club have said the covers work up to minus 6 or 7. Worst forecast temp is -4 overnight so should be fine.
  • Options
    And a steward know this because......

I'm sure the club have said the covers work up to minus 6 or 7. Worst forecast temp is -4 overnight so should be fine.
    Maybe he knows something you don't. Anyway, I'm just passing on what I was told. Do with it what you will...