Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool sign bent

Old but still funny on transfer deadline day ;-)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2012
    I opened this expecting to see that. Thanks for not disappointing me
  • Options
    Gutted
  • Options
    About as predictable as mad Jean's SAUSAGE SURPRISE!!
  • Options
    Almost as good as the (possibly apocryphal) story about a former Charlton striker leaving Spurs for Sunderland. It allegedly took an eagle-eyed newspaper lawyer to prevent the headline: ''Redknapp sets up Bent transfer'' making it into footballing legend.
  • Options
    I bit!
    Hook, line and sinker.
  • Options
    Very good !!
  • Options
    As BDL might say, GIT!!! :)
  • Options
    Its a classic and still works, a bit like a blackadder gag you never ture of it, nice work Rodders!
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    I bit!
    Hook, line and sinker.
    hhhaaahha same
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As is the tradition.
  • Options
    Love it.
  • Options
    The old ones are the best!
  • Options
    Does make me laugh.

• Options
    i haven't seen it before, so good one.
  • Options
    Hoorah!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Whatever happened to RCT?

Not logged on since June 2013
  • Options
    Didn't he get banned for this thread?
  • Options
    Went to The Who gig, hasn't been on since, will probably find him on Who'sNext.com forum section or something
  • Options
    Addickted said:

He uses/used a new log in. I think it's now OsamaBenHamer99 or something like that........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

Don't know to be honest. Just stopped posting. I mailed him after a few months but didn't get a reply. Contacted one of his mates and he said he was fine and just taking a break.

The nature of message boards are that some people do drift away over time. Just always gutting when its people whose contributions you always enjoyed. Hope he (and some others) come back again.

• Options
    I'll always be around, don't worry.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Great...

When's @SoundAsa£‌ coming back?
  • Options
    Tragic that we've lost threads of this standard. Saw him on Saturday with his civil partner, former Charlton Life fave, Nolly. Both as jolly as ever...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Plaaayer said:

Great...

I feel partly responsible for that one. I didn't know how upset he could get.
  • Options
    Is it Wednesday or Thursday they go back ?
  • Options
    Calm Down Soft lad,it got me
  • Options
    Must be one of the most puzzling signings of premier league history. They already have enough cover in attack and bent cant live up to the quality in the squad, he is barely even a premier league standard player anymore. I know hes ex charlton but jeeez...

I assume Bent uploaded that train pic to twitter or something. Ive still not seen this confirmed anywhere, but must just be a 1 year deal, surely?...

Who knows, I mean, Rodgers sees something in him, and, end of the day, he revived Struridges career. The downgraded signing of lambert also makes more sense now too!!

Whos jaw dropped to the floor in embarresment for me thinking I was fooled ;)
  • Options
    Good one
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Plaaayer said:

Great...

He probably read the driving thread, the comments about impatient a-holes tailgating at high speed and thought better of it.