Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anne Payne/Bradshaw RIP

2»

Comments

• Options
    I didnt know her.....but from everything people have said so far she sounded a wonderful lady.............RIP Anne......god bless, my condolances to her friends and family.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Remember her well, RIP.
  • Options
    Sad, sad, news.

Thoughts to all her family and friends at this time.
  • Options
    Will be missed by everybody .RIP Anne.
  • Options
    Very sad news, no age at all. RIP Anne, condolences to all her family Xxx
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Tragic news, Anne was a wonderful person. She did a very good job at a difficult time for the club at Selhurst, she was always aproachable and helpful.

Condolences to her family. RIP Anne.
  • Options
    Very sad news. Knew Ernie through my old job and he's a top bloke. My thoughts are with you mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very sad news..RIP Anne
  • Options
    Spoke with Scoop last night and he says that Anne was only diagnosed a few weeks ago.....so it came as something of a shock to one and all.
  • Options
    I too only knew Anne in passing . My favourite story about her was how she gained a vote for player of the year once from the legendary Charlton programme collector Don Moore for typing out a team sheet for a reserve game when one had not been pepared.

Don ( who I saw at the Cottage and is still going strong ) has collected every single CAFC programme since the War including Team Sheets for Reserve games was so grateful he voted for her in the POTY vote.

• Options
    Totally and utterly agree.
    I got to know Anne well after she left Charlton, she was humane, funny, generous and great company. Never short of an opinion, and had some good stories. Taken far far too young, but is one of those people I remember often, and with fondness.
  • Options
    Sad news RIP.
  • Options
    very sad, RIP
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Rest easy Anne
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    That's sad news. RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A Coldharbour girl, not that I can claim any influence on her nice personality, she helped keep me on the straight and narrow at times.

RIP Anne.

• Options
    Sad news RIP.
    She passed away in January 2012.