Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tonights Attendence.

Comments

• How many did Palace and Millwall get last night out of ineterest? I genuinely don't know but seeing as Palace were playing their biggest rivals and Millwall playing a team not too far away, you would have thought they would have got a lot more than we did. Bet they didn't though!
  • Rusty Toolbox: 9294, Sellout 17271
  • How many did Palace and Millwall get last night out of ineterest? I genuinely don't know but seeing as Palace were playing their biggest rivals and Millwall playing a team not too far away, you would have thought they would have got a lot more than we did. Bet they didn't though!
    Stripey tw@ts: 17,271

Angry bald men: 9,294
  • Ah, beaten to it.
  • MK Dons is Valentine's night, so unfortunately there will be a lot of people who want to go but don't for domestic political reasons! Seems an oversight, I wonder why we didn't schedule it for the 15th?
    In fairness, we probably haven't had an evening home game on Feb 14th in a generation or two. Maybe never??
    Its my birthday and I honestly can't remember ever having a game on my birthday!!

• You and Peter Valentine Burrowes, then . . . always assuming you're not Scoop!

• As we used to have 'bring a mate to the match' marketing, how about for the MkDonalds game we have 'bring ya bitch to da pitch' :-)
  • As we used to have 'bring a mate to the match' marketing, how about for the MkDonalds game we have 'bring ya bitch to da pitch' :-)
    Lol, love it
  • The atmosphere has been absolutely brilliant at charlton for the big games obviously but the 'little' ones as well. Sometimes the atmosphere will be a bit quieter than usual, last night for example. Oh well, it happens. Happens at every club, we're no different. Has been fantastic, but last night was a bit of a dip, along with the performance. Nothing to worry or moan about though.
  • i can never get baby sitter valentines night anyway..
  • Sponsored links:

• Have a look at these crowd stats;

SWFC v CAFC on Sat 21/1/12........26759 (incl about 1700 CAFC)

7 DAYS LATER.........

SWFC v Hrtlepl........... 17469

Thats a drop of about 8000 home fans in one week, (while still challenging for promotion) - so about the same as us against SUFC and Bury.

Brilliant!

17k at palace is piss poor, they get more when they play us mid-week...
  • we took 1,494 to sheff wed

the last time we played at palace was tues sept 30th 2008

attendance...16,358 travelling addicks 2,648

last night 17,271 @ palace with 2,693 albion there
  • oohaah how many did we take to bury in the league cup game you mentioned yesterday only asking as i was one of them
  • there wasn't official numbers back in those days clb74

i reckon there was approx 150-200 but i was blotto'd and seeing double !

Was there a single sober away fan there that night? I was plastered as was everyone I was with.

• edited February 2012
    It was worth going just to see Stephens smash in the equaliser. And for all those that left early, well, let that learn you a lesson too. As for the gate, 13,000 ain't too shabby and we shouldn't be grumbling about it. Bring on the Dale!

Was there a single sober away fan there that night? I was plastered as was everyone I was with.

I drove :-(
  • 1 - It's Bury
    2 - It's f*cking freezing
    3 - It's the first of four home games in 26 days.
    1 + 2 +3 = Massive Crowd.
    Get real!
  • on the coach think went in the social club
    what year did we lose to cambridge at thiers zds cup on pens
  • Sponsored links:

• on the coach think went in the social club
    what year did we lose to cambridge at thiers zds cup on pens
    wed oct 2nd 1991
  • im getting old
  • Most of this division get 5,6 or 7000 on a sunny Saturday afternoon against good quality opposition that normally attract the crowds. So our attendance last night on cold January night is very good although we all wish it could be better
  • you not heard of a credit card or remortgage floyd

only joking
    Log book loans

• it was bloody cold and the games feel like non-events because we're steaming out in front. It was the first game this year where I've not really fancied going but gone just cos i have a ticket
    "Pay on the door and meet a whore."

"See the match then get some sn...."

"Watch the boys in red then see her toys in bed"

If toilet attendants wrote greetings cards.

• Rusty Toolbox: 9294, Sellout 17271
    Just had a look at some of last nights results.

Forest 0-2 Burnley Att: 23147....and forest have lost SIX in a row, are in the relegation zone and not scored at home since 19th November. That is some solid support!
  • edited February 2012
    what's the ST attendance like tonight?? ie. how many people actually in stadium
  • What was the attendance tonight?.