Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: PLEASE ALL READ

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Cheers @AFKABartram and @LoOkOuT for all your efforts - I did it last night.

Is there an existing way we can contribute? I know that previously you guys have been reluctant to ask for contributions but don't be, you shouldn't have to front the costs for the whole community.

Or if that fails, go on Dragon's Den. You do after all provide a valuable public service!
  • Options
    Completed. Shame about the Aussie person, though it did make think of Jumbo Mills's chat to Del Boy in the Nags Head (I'm sure 99.95 % of aussies are not like that though)

Onwards and Upwards

• Options
    Open again.

At this rate, we'll have more submissions than the national census!

Appreciate it.
    Charge to fill in the survey ?

;)
  • Options
    The guys will collate the results and let us know how they see the future, but one of my suggestions was that they take a percentage of the money we raise for shirt sponsorship.

It would probably have to be a hefty percentage and then may be controversial because many people would want all the money to go to the club, but it's the one time of the year that many of us are willing to open the wallet.
    We gave a percentage of that to the Charlton Upbeats... a far more worthy cause!

(just kidding)

• Options
    The guys will collate the results and let us know how they see the future, but one of my suggestions was that they take a percentage of the money we raise for shirt sponsorship.

It would probably have to be a hefty percentage and then may be controversial because many people would want all the money to go to the club, but it's the one time of the year that many of us are willing to open the wallet.
    mentioned something similar before. Got an irate response from many, including that genius, Curb it.