Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

away ticket stubs

i always say to myself, keep 'em safe, you might need them later in the season well knowing i'd probably never ever would...so did i put them safely in one place...did i fck...3 away matches i've been to this season and the only ticket i'd left in the programme was reading away...now i know where i could lay my hands on some more of those but that would mean a delay and i wanted to get the applications for our tickets off asap and certainly before the weekend...then i remembered at the last minute i'd worn a jacket the night we played fulham away and found a ticket stub in there...next season i'm definitely going to put these things in a safe place and together...bleeding stupid system anyway...

Comments

• Options
    friday night, i found 4 away stubs in four different pieces of clothing, 2 in the back of jeans pockets, 2 in coats.

very organised system i operate...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]very organised system i operate...

not washing your clothes is called a system?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]very organised system i operate...

not washing your clothes is called a system?

the system is to purchase enough coats and jeans so that they don't have to be washed regular, just aired. shirts, t-shirts and underwear should be washed after every use, but jeans, jumpers and coats can have a decent shelf life, if aired to get rid of pub smoke.
  • Options
    straight into my sock drawer.
  • Options
    Pants can last for weeks.....

So my 'friend' tells me
  • Options
    your 'friend' isn't called afka bartram by any chance is he?
  • Options
    Don't tell anyone sooz. He made me promise not to say anything
  • Options
    your secret is safe with me
  • Options
    Thank you. Best for everyone we keep that quiet