Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Finally I understand the meaning of life...

Having taking shedloads of hallucinogenics in my youth and turned down many blind alleys I have finally had the meaning of life revealed to me. Unfortunately the rest of you will just have to guess because the Illuminati would have to kill me if I told y.......................

Comments

• What a bummer that you lose the power of communication at such a vital moment for us all.
    Well done, by the way, you lucky sod!
  • it's to be born, grow and learn, teach, nurture, love and then die.
  • I have a 2 month old son! This is my purpose, to bring another Charlton supporter into this world.
  • Having taking shedloads of hallucinogenics in my youth and turned down many blind alleys I have finally had the meaning of life revealed to me. Unfortunately the rest of you will just have to guess because the Illuminati would have to kill me if I told y.......................
    Fallen head over heels in love ?
  • Having taking shedloads of hallucinogenics in my youth and turned down many blind alleys I have finally had the meaning of life revealed to me. Unfortunately the rest of you will just have to guess because the Illuminati would have to kill me if I told y.......................
    Sounds like your back on them :-)
  • edited February 2012
    Ah, but what is the meaning of Charlton Life?
  • I hope that you have discovered that the most important things in your life are the people with whom you have loving relationships. Sorry to get serious, but the earlier you learn that lesson the more you will enjoy your life.
  • I have a friend who is into all this Edgar Casey stuff and he truly believes he knows the meaning of life. Must add that he too has taken many substances over the years.

Nothing pasts time so painfully than having to listen to his pearls of wisdom..................................................
  • edited February 2012
    Any conversation that begins with - I had this amazing trip / dream / idea last night...just walk away.

BTW the whole thread was meant to be a p..take about being in the "circle of trust" and "in the know". Serves me right, because some of the replies have been genuinely touching and made me feel a right b******d.
  • Sponsored links:

• Having taking shedloads of hallucinogenics in my youth and turned down many blind alleys I have finally had the meaning of life revealed to me. Unfortunately the rest of you will just have to guess because the Illuminati would have to kill me if I told y

I know it's difficult to come out of the closet and I think this was a great way of doing it. You get all the attention your life-changing moment needs without having to say anything concrete.
  • Having taking shedloads of hallucinogenics in my youth and turned down many blind alleys I have finally had the meaning of life revealed to me. Unfortunately the rest of you will just have to guess because the Illuminati would have to kill me if I told y

I know it's difficult to come out of the closet and I think this was a great way of doing it. You get all the attention your life-changing moment needs without having to say anything concrete.

You also trying to come out DRF? ;-)

You also trying to come out DRF? ;-)
    ?
  • lol.............banged to rights. :-(
  • There isn't a meaning to life - life is life na na na na na. Who sung that song - it was sort of crap but catchy?