Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Postponements for tomorrow

FULL LIST OF POSTPONEMENTS
League One

Bournemouth v Exeter (Re-scheduled for Tuesday, 7 February at 1945 GMT)

Bury v Hartlepool (Re-scheduled for Tuesday, 28 February at 1945 GMT)

Colchester v Sheffield United

Notts County v Stevenage

Oldham v Leyton Orient

Preston v Brentford

League Two

Cheltenham v AFC Wimbledon

Gillingham v Hereford

Morecambe v Dag & Red

Oxford v Barnet

Rotherham v Torquay

Shrewsbury v Port Vale

Comments

• Options
    Cheers for the tip off CE. I'll have to re-do my predictions league.
  • Options
    we haven't had any snow yet so why are all of these games postponed? every time we are predicted snow or have a slight frost games are postponed what happened to the days when football could be played in all weathers. health and safety gone mad!!!
  • Options
    we haven't had any snow yet so why are all of these games postponed? every time we are predicted snow or have a slight frost games are postponed what happened to the days when football could be played in all weathers. health and safety gone mad!!!
    Rock solid frozen pitches in Shropshire, my car temp was -9 when I went to drive off mid afternoon.
    Not conditions to play football in unless happy to risk lots of injures, plain common sense.

• Options
    true it depends where you live really because in sussex its been really cold yet we have only had a few flakes of snow and a light frost.
  • Options
    true it depends where you live really because in sussex its been really cold yet we have only had a few flakes of snow and a light frost.
    A lack of frost doesn't mean temperatures are not below zero and pitches are frozen. I must admit i didn't realise myself (see my other thread). Sub zero temperatures all over the country = frozen pitches.