Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The White Stuff

2»

Comments

• Options
    Am I on a Millwall forum or the Danny Dyer Fanclub Forum?
    Pwopa nawty
  • Options
    Hate it because I invariably have no option but to drive in it which I hate.
  • Options
    Some of you should be ashamed :)
  • Options
    Just been driving in in - amazingly got overtaken at a stupid speed by a youngster who failed to understand that brakes don't work so well on ice. A reminder why their insurance is so high!
  • Options
    u nawty gezzas in the pwoppa snow
  • Options
    Started on it tonight, then looked outside an it was snowing.

Why can't it snow Sunday night so I can't get to work? Bollocks.
  • Options
    On way home from pub and popped into a Chinese. Got too much of it over my boat
  • Options
    if its white stuff ya want come see me
  • Options
    if its white stuff ya want come see me
    How can you make snow fall out the sky? Failing that, if it is cocaine your referring to, can you publish your phone number seeing as most people on here wouldn't know you from Adam.
  • Options
    i love seeing it fall at nightime, under street lights when it is fresh and un touched.

hate driving in it

last year I was out in it for 11 hours and managed to go about 10 miles at most !!. I left my home in Swanley & got as far as the M25/M20 junction and decided to come home - the r'bout was stuffed and spent an hour going nowhere so went down the M25 for 1 junction and came off onto the A2.............one junction London bound and off at Dartford Heath towards Wilmington & then Swanley.

left home at 9.30 am and got back home at 8,30pm.
    Must be some sort of record

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I live with it for a good 6-9 months of the year, love it in January not so much in June.....
    Where do you live, scandinavia?

• Options
    I live with it for a good 6-9 months of the year, love it in January not so much in June.....
    Where do you live, scandinavia?

Oakster lives in Canada, if I'm not mistaken.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Wander what time he leaves for a home game?!

Been to Toronto once, like the canadians, pretty laid back dudes