Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wireless Festival

Just got ticktes for the Saturday this year. Anyone been Wireless before or going this year?

Comments

• Options
    I went the first year it was ever on. Was a great day out. Line up this year looks brilliant too, I might get a ticket.
  • Options
    Been in the past but now they are just aiming it at whatever is popular and looking to cash in as much as possible. It also isn't a festival which annoys me a little bit.
  • Options
    A good day if the weather is good but like Colthe3rd says it isn't really a festival at all. And you are limited to Tuborg lagers only and the spirits selection is pricey and also very limited! Although there is a Jagermeister tent if you like that sort of thing.
  • Options
    I went the year it was Jay-Z, he was amazing andf I spent the rest of the day in the UK tent with Skepta, Kano etc. was a great day out but if it's looking like rain may I suggest taking a proper umbrella or coat, the poncho's are rubbish
  • Options
    Been a couple of times, pretty good but as GreenWithEnvy said, limited to Tuborg lager...

Acoustics tend to be pretty good for an outdoor event too.
  • Options
    I thought this was an exhibition of old radios...
  • Options
    festivals happen in muddy fields not royal parks
  • Options
    I thought this was an exhibition of old radios...
    It's not a trannie fest, Len.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Line up is absolutely mint

2 days before I go ibiza for 10 days though, dont know if im gonna bother with it
  • Options
    Thanks, Matt ..... valuable insight.