Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just goes to show

Not enough English managers in the top flight,not enough english players and to much money being paid for wages and transfer fees, turning some players into untouchables.
What a mess the whole set up is,would love to know how much he walked away with,seems to be a trend with our managers,they have all these clauses written in so if they are asked to leave....its Thankyou very much and Goodbye.
As for Terry I think he should of stepped forward and said" I'll step down as captain untill after my court case,but will still put myself forward for the team if asked" it would of all been defused in a moment,every one would of conmended his decision and thought very highly of him.
Its about time the money men started to take football seriosuly, football is for life....... not one season.

Comments

• Options
    I think he resigned on principal, so goes with nothing. Agree Terry's stepping down would have diffused the matter, but his lawyers probably had a lot to say about that idea.
  • Options
    1.5 million I heard on the BBC this morning - probably is "nothing" to someone who's been on 6 million a year since he became England manager.
  • Options
    £1.5 million and his contract was up after the Euro's anyway. So no financial sacrifice on his part
  • Options
    I think he resigned on principal, so goes with nothing. Agree Terry's stepping down would have diffused the matter, but his lawyers probably had a lot to say about that idea.
    I'm sure his lawyer will have a constructive dismissal (is that the correct term ?) case to bring against the FA if he really has gone with nothing.
  • Options
    Sorry, behind the news, I thought he had resigned.