Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

More help needed - downloading photos from my mobile

Got a Samsung x640 but can't work out how to download the photos. Got the cable and disk, installed in and while it seems you can upload there doesn't seem to be a option to download on to my PC. Who can I speak to or is there a website that tells you how?

Comments

• can't you just open the file by going into the "f" drive or whichever the usb cable appears in?
    if you go into "my computer" next to your "d" drive under the heading "removable discs" it should appear there when plugged in and open the files and copy and paste them into your desirable folder?

i've never downloaded the software for camera/phone/mp3 player, as the current system can do it just as well by copying and pasting or save as.
  • I'll try that but I don't think it came up as a removable disc. Cheers
  • it should definately come up as something like that. "added software" or something
  • Bring up the photo and stick the phone on a scanner.

Sco
    IT Support
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Bring up the photo and stick the phone on a scanner.

Sco
    IT Support

I'll try that as well. God, isn't IT great.
  • Go to Maplin and get a Bluetooth USB. It'll cost you about £10....Much simpler
  • No "removable disk" or other device and no USB on the scanner I have.

What do I do now?
  • Some 'elected' director.

Biggest week in the club's history, staff upheaval breaking news, and all your interested in is dicking around with your phone, before you have a pancake and watch an old DVD.

VOTE VINCE

:-)
  • Henry, I was being sarcy, geez!

RTFM:

Manual
  • edited February 2007
    I'll have you know Smudge that Henry has been very busy this week!!!!

He has managed to make it an arrestable offence to call the Jimmy Seed the South Stand and got himself a 20min spot on BBC Radio Orkney
  • Sponsored links:

• Not really breaking news as the Sorondo/Pouso exit was annouced at the AGM and Addickted reported it on here and Mills leaving was known about weeks ago by people in the know like me and Ketman ;-)

"Vote Smith in 2008"
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Henry, I was being sarcy, geez!

RTFM:

Manual

Oh WOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH to me than. Thanks for the manual.
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]I'll have you know Smudge that Henry has been very busy this week!!!!

He has managed to make it an arrestable offence to call the Jimmy Seed the South Stand and got himself a 20min spot on BBC Radio Orkney

Yeah, but everyone on the Orkney's now knows we have a Supporters' Director so my campaign promise to raise the profile of the role has been met. I'm now talking to Wendy and Rick about running a Valley Express.
  • Ignore them Henry, they'll all be sorry in 2008 when you are made a permanent Board Member at the end of your tenure. Jealousy is such a terrible thing !
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Ignore them Henry, they'll all be sorry in 2008 when you are made a permanent Board Member at the end of your tenure. Jealousy is such a terrible thing !

That's not been made public yet Ketman and it's only an offer from the PLC board. I haven't decided yet whether to accept.
  • scan5.jpg

New perm Board Member Ben Hayes addresses the clique about what will happen to them in Eastern Poland should they mention the works "stand" and "south" in the same sentence
  • You ingrate Daniel. Gave you a "thank you" in my column and not a word from you.
  • I'm attempting to install talktalk broadband tonight. Is it easy or do I need an O'Level in cookery ?
  • The one in the East Falklands Gazette? ;-)

Seriously..Which column. Didnt see it
  • http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=90

The one on this site that was a sticky and that someone thought was boring. Must have been the mention of you ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Asif is obviously impressed !!
  • Sorry dont ever read them. Full of articles from people who believe in their own self importance ;-)

Thanks for the mention!!
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Asif is obviously impressed !!

You can't argue with a sick mind!
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No "removable disk" or other device and no USB on the scanner I have.

What do I do now?

when you plug it in, do you press any buttons on the camera or the docking station?

I have to press a button for it to notice that its plugged in? otherwise it just charges...
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No "removable disk" or other device and no USB on the scanner I have.

What do I do now?

when you plug it in, do you press any buttons on the camera or the docking station?

I have to press a button for it to notice that its plugged in? otherwise it just charges...

seperate cable from the charging. Works fine from my camera but nothing with the phone. Tried playing about with the phone but no luck.