Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons Off (its not, but some people take things terribly seriously)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oh, you guys.
  • Options
    how can the Jills game in Kent be on tonight and yet Charlton's game in Kent tomorrow night be called off already.
  • Options
    Gits got my hopes up
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    When's the new date?

Can't believe the club haven't announced it yet.
  • Options
    dont think there be many in the east and west stands 2morrow as thier taking this thread serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sense of humour failure or wot! get a grip!
  • Options
    dont think there be many in the east and west stands 2morrow as thier taking this thread serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sense of humour failure or wot! get a grip!
  • Options
    Oh well looks like i will have to take the wife out after all.
  • Options
    Taking the missus as my dad aint going..keeps everyone happy
  • Options
    Can someone please clarify...

Is it on or not?
  • Options
    It is on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is it on or not?
    rearraged for 16th June/ Although it's not on the OS yet I can confirm this is a 100% locked on FACT.
  • Options
    It is on
    Can someone confirm this is not a joke and I won't be standing outside the Valley alone at 7:46pm waiting for the turnstiles to open...
  • Options

Is it on or not?
    rearraged for 16th June/ Although it's not on the OS yet I can confirm this is a 100% locked on FACT.
    Are you joking?
  • Options
    edited February 2012

Is it on or not?
    Bloody Hell i'm on Holiday that week. Cant we arrange it for the week after ?

;)

• Options
    Dizzee I wouldnt worry, you predicted we would get gubbed 2-0 on the other thread so its a win win for you.....
  • Options
    Dizzee I wouldnt worry, you predicted we would get gubbed 2-0 on the other thread so its a win win for you.....
    Hahahahah
  • Options
    Still nothing on the OS Tinpot club Tinpot leaague
  • Options
    Every cloud though, another called off game=another rare souvenir programme.

I'm going to be rich if this cold snap continues.
  • Options
    With respect, the first time this was done it was mildly amusing. To keep repeating it is mildly annoying.
  • Options
    Just say sorry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dizzee when has Nathan ever said anything untrue?