Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Woolwich rejects

edited February 2012 in Not Sports Related
Got a good routting in milan.Total tosh...Gonna be a great shift at work tommorow in among the gooner rubbish.

Comments

• Options
    Don't tell NLA or Mr Goonerhater himself ........ I'll bet they can't wait to get to work in the morning!
  • Options
    They got battered.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    even robinho looked like a bloke rather than a powder puff
  • Options
    that was a proper mauling
  • Options
    And if Pato actually had a 1st touch, it could have been a cricket score...

Such a lovely send off for Thierry Henry, exactly a year to the day Crouch scored the winner for Spurs in the San Siro :-)
  • Options
    If you play a team with Djourou, Koscielny, Rosicky and Walcott you get exactly what you deserve. Surely no-one can expect to win the Champions League with a team like that
  • Options
    It begs the question...Just how good is the Premier League? No Man Utd, Man City and now Arsenal. I reckon Chelsea will go out as well.
  • Options
    I think the special one will roll up at the Emirates next season.
  • Options
    It begs the question...Just how good is the Premier League? No Man Utd, Man City and now Arsenal. I reckon Chelsea will go out as well.
    its probably at its weakest point from what I can remember
  • Options
    Yer i think morrison and taylor could shore up that arse back four.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Wenger will leave in the summer - wouldn't be surprised if he goes to real madrid, mourinho to man utd but who will be the new Arsenal boss?
  • Options
    I think the special one will roll up at the Emirates next season.
    Powell is going to arsenal? ;)
  • Options
    I think Wenger will leave in the summer - wouldn't be surprised if he goes to real madrid, mourinho to man utd but who will be the new Arsenal boss?
    Warnock
  • Options

Oh really?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    It makes me laugh how Spurs fans are so wrapped up in the fact that they had one average run in the CL last season and are going to finish above Arsenal this season. I know, every club has their rivalries, but after following a few on twitter they seem to care more about the Arsenal score than their own.
  • Options
    The Premier League is the greatest league in the world.....well thats what all the people on Sky keep telling us!!
  • Options
    Gooner mug at work, didn't watch it, funny enough he never watches when they lose, watched the Blackburn 7 tho apparently 3pm kick off on a sat! As that Parrot told the French speaking Englishman, 'Fooking Twat'
  • Options
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Great Day to be an Addick in Nth London

dirty goonershite dross , turned up expecting to pish it , gone homes bums spanked
  • Options

dirty goonershite dross , turned up expecting to pish it , gone homes bums spanked
    Sounds like a good night!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I enjoyed the commentators surprise that Zlatan was actually a rather good player.
  • Options
    I enjoyed the commentators surprise that Zlatan was actually a rather good player.
    He's from my misses home town, Malmo, and has near god like status in Sweden. He has more news print and airtime than Beckham ever got here and that seemed rediculous at times. She says he's 'very cheeky', whatever that means in women's speak!
  • Options
    He's been with Juventus, Inter, Barcelona and AC, you can't be too bad if you've played for all of them.
  • Options
    Mind you, would he fancy Stoke away on a cold december night?
  • Options
    Nothing better than stoking away on a cold night. How about Redknapp for Arsenal - that would piss on a few Spurs fireworks.
  • Options
    Ibrahimovic is a flat track bully, who turns it on against crap teams, but goes missing against decent teams. Last night was no exception.
  • Options
    Nothing better than stoking away on a cold night. How about Redknapp for Arsenal - that would piss on a few Spurs fireworks.
    I thought 'Arry would never go "down the road"
  • Options
    Arsenal’s next European game reminds me of Heather Mills……….. The second leg is just for show.
  • Options
    Watching that last night reminded me a bit of us in previous seasons. I know the level was different but Arsenal were totally clueless and frustrating. Ramsey looked non league standard and when they actually had a chance to attack they passed it up. If I was Wenger I'd see that as my cue to leave - they are less than a shadow of their former self.
  • Options
    He's from my misses home town, Malmo, and has near god like status in Sweden. He has more news print and airtime than Beckham ever got here and that seemed rediculous at times. She says he's 'very cheeky', whatever that means in women's speak!
    I went to uni with a Swedish girl who knew nothing about football at all, had no idea about any of the players in the Swedish team, but when I mentioned him her reply was 'well of course I know Zlatan' with a kind of reverence in her voice normally reserved for Gandhi-level heroes. I found that hilarious