Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The board

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
One thing they have got right is to acknowledge mistakes and act swiftly.

They clearly acknowledged, Dowie and Reed were not right for the job.

Now they have realised that Mills has very little impact, and that having a charismatic manager like Pards does that job anyway (I am guessing here).

Certainly they have also acknowledged that Pards is streets ahead of all three (IMHO) of his former incumbents, and have given him room to mould his team so to speak.

The structure may have been a bit radical, but one thing I think they are right about is that Charlton men should be in the hotseat, and on the backroom conveyor so to speak.

R

Comments

• Options
    And now for what they have got wrong ...........................
  • Options
    That effing twat of a pitchside announcer,they have got rid of everyone else now that twat must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]That effing twat of a pitchside announcer,they have got rid of everyone else now that twat must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. I reckon we should get one of them online petitions organised.

If he says, "lets welcome back (AWAY TEAM) for the second half" one more time I'm going to launch myself at him from out of the West upper. No, let's not welcome them back. Let's shove their faces in the dog bob and kick them back to whatever godforsaken hole they crawled out of!!!
  • Options
    better than continuing with shiite... personally I think Dowie just interviewed far better than he peformed, and let's be honest its the coach/manager that really matters at this level - perhaps this is something the board have also realised?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]better than continuing with shiite... personally I think Dowie just interviewed far better than he peformed, and let's be honest its the coach/manager that really matters at this level - perhaps this is something the board have also realised?

Good point. HAve you heard the Coventry chairman almost wetting himself about Dowie's interview. I wish the fella luck, but he obviously does talk a good game.