Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Tranmere 1-1 Charlton plus the PROMOMETER

Thank you to the 12 Lifers that gave marks, that's a 200% increase on last season's game.
Stats address is: http://static.cl1.vanilladev.com/charltonlife.vanillaforums.com/uploads/FileUpload/f9/c6f2970d4a6aea02c8bbe5cdf3502b.pdf

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Great stuff Lancs...one comment, Hamer's total minutes played is wrong.
  • Options
    an impressive 497 addicks at tranmere
  • Options
    thanks Rocky, should be 2380
  • Options
    Same goal difference as Norwich two seasons back ... and more points ... impressive
  • Options
    Cheers LL.
  • Options
    always look forward to this LL.........still looking good for the 'p' word but still a long way to go...........keep up the good work mate.
  • Options
    Lets imagine a very poor run in results wise – I think you will agree that my negative predictions below are certainly that – But we would still reach 90 points which will almost certainly be enough for promotion. In all honesty 87 points is usually enough (so you can turn one of the wins to a defeat or 3 more draws into losses) and all the teams below Sheff Utd will get less than that figure if they maintain their points to game ratio to date.

Basically this should tell us that we shouldn’t be nervous but instead feel confortable and without undue pressure, and I’m sure our actual results will be much better than those shown below anyway.

H Rochdale W
    H Stevenage L
    A Chesterfield D
    A Bournemouth L
    H Colchester W
    H Notts C D
    A Scunthorpe L
    H Yeovil W
    A Huddersfield L
    H L Orient D
    A Oldham D
    H Walsall W
    A Carlisle L
    H Wycombe W
    A Preston L
    H Hartlepool W

9 Homes and 7 Aways (16 Games).
  • Options
    very do-able
  • Options
    agree in principle but 84 points with 3 games to go and would be very nervy. Think we will do much better though - this would be a complete collapse even for this to happen
  • Options
    If we went three games without a win (Stevenage to Bournemouth) it would go mad on here - I fear the "Powell out" threads would reappear! DON'T PANIC Mr Mainwaring!!