Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is anyone else having problems signing in on iphone?

edited February 2012 in Not Sports Related
Thread title says it all really, cannot sign in on iphone, any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Nope...I'm fine with the iPhone
  • Options
    I'm fine as well
  • Options
    No problem....cos I don't have an iphone.......which wont surprise any of you!
  • Options
    I did a couple of weeks ago, actually couldnt open charlton life. Downloaded Skyfire app as alternative browser to safari and seems to work ok with that
  • Options
    Thanks chaps
  • Options
    Wonder if results of recent CL survey will bring about a Charlton Life App
  • Options
    Problems can arise with cookies on your phone. To solve on iPhone, follow this:

1. Open Settings
    2. Choose Safari
    3. Ensure Accept Cookies is "From visited" (at least, cookies need to be accepted)
    (if this option was set to Never, change it and try Charlton Life again. If that change doesn't work, follow on...)
    4. Choose Clear Cookie and Data

That should do it.
  • Options
    is there a fix for blackberrys? if i am not connected to wifi i cannot seem to open charltonlife?
    used to be ok, but havent been able to connect for a few weeks now
  • Options
    Problems can arise with cookies on your phone. To solve on iPhone, follow this:

1. Open Settings
    2. Choose Safari
    3. Ensure Accept Cookies is "From visited" (at least, cookies need to be accepted)
    (if this option was set to Never, change it and try Charlton Life again. If that change doesn't work, follow on...)
    4. Choose Clear Cookie and Data

That should do it.
    Yeahhh thank you x
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    is there a fix for blackberrys?
    @Bigfatpete Yes. Buy a better phone ;-)

Could also be a browser cookie's issue, but I'm not familiar enough with BBs to direct you to the settings for clearing your cookies.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am having difficulties signing in using an iphone, main difficulty is that I don't have an iphone...