Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cross eyed arsonist

edited February 2012 in Not Sports Related
Andrew Burls, 23, from Peckham, was jailed for eight years for arson during the summer riots

A cross-eyed arsonist who set fire to a shop and post office during the August riots has been jailed for eight years, after police spotted his unusual eyes on CCTV.

Andrew Burls, 23, started blazes at Regen's Lingerie boutique in Rye Lane, Peckham, south London, and a post office in the same street, during riots that spread across the capital last year.

The damage cost more than £1 million and left six people homeless.

Comments

• Options
    Can't get the photo uploaded :-(
  • Options
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Andrew Burls, 23, from Peckham, was jailed for eight years for arson during the summer riots

A cross-eyed arsonist who set fire to a shop and post office during the August riots has been jailed for eight years, after police spotted his unusual eyes on CCTV.

Andrew Burls, 23, started blazes at Regen's Lingerie boutique in Rye Lane, Peckham, south London, and a post office in the same street, during riots that spread across the capital last year.

The damage cost more than £1 million and left six people homeless.

Can I be the first to say.....GOOD!!!!

• Options
    He was probably only trying to light a fag
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    He was probably only trying to light a fag
    Shouldnt that comment be on the homophobia thread?
  • Options
    Was watching the news last night, this story came up. I nearly spat my dinner out laughing when his mugshot popped up on screen!
  • Options
    Can't get the photo uploaded :-(
    The proper photo is better than JT's. Can someone paste it up ?
  • Options
    You looking at me?
  • Options
    League cup tie eyes. One at home, one away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As the Nan character on Catherine Tate said, 'One eye going down the shops, the other coming back with the change'
  • Options
    interesting ...i remeber playing football with a guy like this who was a fantastic dribbler you just cdnt mark him ...you never knew where he was going ...and neither did he ?

bit like theo walcott with dodgy minces ?