Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For Sale - '86 - '88 Adidas shirt & shorts and long Sleeve Quaser shirt - For Sale

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Now before you get too excited about the Adidas shirt and shorts they are large boys size but never the less

Lot A Adidas red home shirt from the '86 to '88 first division seasons. This is a large boys size (75 - 81 cm chest). There is no sponsors name. There is a lot of bobbling, some loose threads and is thread bare in one place which is a shame for such a rare shirt. Opening bid £3

Lot B Adidas White home shorts from same period as above 28" inch waist so child's size. Some minor blemishes Opening bid £2

Lot C Long Sleeve red Quaser Viglen shirt from '96 to '98. Very good condition size 42 - 44. Unusual to see a long sleeve shirt on sale at the time or now. Great for the winter months. Opening bid £5

Usual rules. Winning bidder pays postage or collects. Auction ends Monday 27 February at 5.00 pm

All money goes to the CL and BA fund for the CAFC academy and other Club causes.

Happy biddingimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Lot C - scuse my ignorance - but what in 42-44 is S,M,L kind of terms?
  • Options
    proper 80's shorts :)
  • Options
    Got a feeling I might fit into a large boys. Will be back...
  • Options
    Tenner for C Henry.

Cheers.
  • Options
    Are they Charlton shorts or just some random Adidas shorts ?
  • Options
    Cheers Scidbox

A No bids yet

B No bids yet

C Scidbox £10

Olster I would say 42 - 44 is L to XL
  • Options
    A £20
  • Options
    C) £12.50
  • Options

Olster I would say 42 - 44 is L to XL
    Cheers.

• Options
    A CHG £20

B No bids yet

C cafcdave123 £12.50

Thanks for the bids guys.

BTW can we keep them to full £s rather than odd pence as want to avoid 1p increments.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i can only think of maybe wss and redarmyse7 who on this website could possible fit into the shorts henners is selling..
  • Options
    Yes they were the shorts, they had no charlton badge back in the day.

• Options
    i can only think of maybe wss and redarmyse7 who on this website could possible fit into the shorts henners is selling..
    You would be supprised. Im 29 and somehow managed to fit into Bovers youth sized shirt I picked up last week
  • Options
    Yes they were the shorts, they had no charlton badge back in the day.

And strangely a pocket on the back .

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Hence the expression... he had him in his back pocket for the full 90 mins :)
  • Options
    that adidas shirt is awsome ! if only i was a tad smaller! about 6 stone smaller!
  • Options
    Any more bids? No one wants those shorts for the "weekends"?
  • Options
    one pound for the shorts
  • Options
    A CHG £20

B Siv £1 Cheers for that

C cafcdave123 £12.50
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A CHG £20

B Siv £1 Cheers for that

C cafcdave123 £12.50
    just clocked the bit about keeping it to full £'s so you might aswell round mine up to £13 Henry.

• Options
    A CHG £20

B Siv £1 Cheers for that

C cafcdave123 £12.50
    just clocked the bit about keeping it to full £'s so you might aswell round mine up to £13 Henry.

Cheers, most of the tight sods on here would have rounded it down so top man!
  • Options
    i ave the shirt from wen i was like 10.... so the sorts will make a set....

makes sense to me for a quid, anyway
  • Options
    A CHG £20

B Siv £1

C cafcdave123 £13
  • Options
    Damn. Just measured my chest and there is no way that first shirt would fit me.
    And the shop has run out of away shirts in anything even resembling my size.
    Boo!
  • Options
    £15 for C Ben....
  • Options
    You can include me in that list too
  • Options
    Cheers Tel
  • Options
    You can include me in that list too
    Sliding them up your forearm doesn't count

• Options
    edited February 2012
    A CHG £20

B Siv £1

C TEL £15

Last day today. Auction ends at 5.00 pm