Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

just throwing it out there

but could we play wiggins as a winger? (not sure if it has already been suggested)

He has the pace and the skill. Dont know about his crossing ability but it cant be any worse than what we have at the moment.
You know full well he would track back as he seems to have a fairly high fitness rate.

Cover at left back would have to probably be a centre defender...cort...hughes..?
only if solly is avalible on the right though. probably best to not have both our fall backs changed.
if jacksons back he could play otherside. Green i feel has been poor recently, stick him on bench, or move jackson into middle.

could be a good option. add some much needed pace into the side.
square...pegs...round...
well, its an idea..

Comments

• Options
    We just need to push higher up the pitch, especially at home our defence should push up to the halfway line when we've got the ball (first half tonight it didn't happen) and then look to pass it instead of aiming for Kermogants head as our only way to attack
  • Options
    Wiggins at Left Back would be a start.
  • Options
    Wiggins at Left Back would be a start.
    Lol
  • Options
    We just need to push higher up the pitch, especially at home our defence should push up to the halfway line when we've got the ball (first half tonight it didn't happen) and then look to pass it instead of aiming for Kermogants head as our only way to attack
    This!!!
  • Options
    This!!!
    And this

• Options
    I'd be happier with either Evina or Wiggins at left mid whilst jackson is out. Never really liked the idea of 'opposite footers', but I guess the Rochdale game was a bit unusual.
  • Options
    Central midfield pairing too deep, no penetrating runs last night. Need everyone fit to run away with this league. Jackson and Solly missing caused major problems. Might be worth considering playing one of the 3 centre halves at RB if Solly is still out this weel. Wiggins simply must be LB. Personally, I'm not a fan of either Pritchard or Evina, toom lightweight and easily bullied. That said, not sure if Evina for Jackson with Wiggins at LB isn't worth a try. Could not believe the same 11 started the second half. Also, couldn;t believe there was no obvious change of tactics second half.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    kinda what i put in the post match views. feel as if he has learnt to much off cautious curbs...
    not pushing forward enough which then isolates the two up front and destroys any chance of making chances.
    odd decisions in player postions. making the change when its not working later than it should be.