Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stolen car last night

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
My step dad works at the Valley and parks his motor in Charlton Lane as he's always there early enough, came out the ground last night and it had been nicked with just broken glass lying in it's place in the road....beware those that park near there.

Comments

• Options
    What's the make and registration. We could ask the wider community to look out for it on Twitter
  • Options
    i did see the broken glass... sorry to hear that.
  • Options
    I had the radio nicked out of my car a few years ago - bad idea to have a Charlton sticker in your back window, if you are going to park it near the ground on matchdays.
  • Options
    Sympathies to your Step Dad. Had my car nicked last year and it's nothing but hassle. You end up feeling like a crook with the way the insurance companies deal with you. Your premium goes up and your virtually blacklisted for 5 years.
  • Options
    Aren't you the fella who got burgled recently? Bloody Hell!
  • Options
    @Chirpy, yep that's me.

Motor was a blue Vauxhall Agila (sp) no idea on the reg but only 2 years old, no stickers in it etc...
  • Options
    Ea between you and your father your luck sucks sorry mate, hope it all works out
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that EA , thanks for the warning.
  • Options
    After having parked all around the surrounding areas over the past few years, more latterly behind and along side of Stone retail park, I have seen several examples of 'piles of glass' and vandalised, broken into cars.
    I now pay three times the value of my season ticket to park in the West stand car park. complete pain in the arse getting out after the game but dead easy to park when we arrive.
    and no problems with theft or vandalism.
  • Options
    After having parked all around the surrounding areas over the past few years, more latterly behind and along side of Stone retail park, I have seen several examples of 'piles of glass' and vandalised, broken into cars.
    I now pay three times the value of my season ticket to park in the West stand car park. complete pain in the arse getting out after the game but dead easy to park when we arrive.
    and no problems with theft or vandalism.
    What about the potholes?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We parked in Charlton lane once, quite a few years ago admittedly, and when we came out the car had been lifted up and towed away, down towards the river they left it!