Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pearce to experiment with England squad

13»

Comments

• Options
    For me only 2 veteran players deserve to stay in the team Parker & A Cole, drop Terry/Ferdinand/Lampard/Gerrard/Rooney.

Might be able to show pride in supporting England then.
  • Options
    Zaha? Why, because Palace say he is good...? They said Moses would play for Barca until he went to Wigan.

You cant go 100% kids if they get battered it would ruin them.

The likes of Cole, although I am not a fan, have never let England down IMO, why dump him just cause he is a bit of a tw*t.
    Is this Cole, Gerrard, Ferdinand, Terry and Lampard on a Charltonlife account?
  • Options
    How the hell anyone can say drop Rooney, is beyond me
    The lad is world class, and probably the only world class player we have
  • Options
    How the hell anyone can say drop Rooney, is beyond me
    The lad is world class, and probably the only world class player we have
    World class when playing for England?
  • Options
    Would you rather have Rooney or Sturridge up front?
  • Options
    I dont think Rooney is world class as certainly isnt in the top 10 strikers in the world, the only 2 postions england have players in the top 10 of there postion is Hart & A Cole, Rooney is a very good english striker with the traditional english style but this is international football, plus for me taking a player who cant even start the first match or 2 of a tournament completly undermines the rest of the strikers as we no all the press will talk about is when Rooney can play and he will expect to walk back in to the team.