Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

One For ..... OOH AH !!

Rochdale at Home Last night
We're not the only ones ;-0

Comments

• Options
    Bout 65ish I could make out.
  • Options
    fair play to them.

went home with a point so worth the journey!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    We could keep this thread running every time there's a pants attendance at the Valley, or when we go to an away ground! ;-0
  • Options
    was 121 of them according to the o/s
  • Options
    thats still about 5% of their home support. the equilavent of us taking 800...
  • Options
    thats still about 5% of their home support. the equilavent of us taking 800...
    exactly
  • Options
    bollox, i counted 82
  • Options
    My son's girlfriend counted 97 (kinda says it all about the quality of the match!).
  • Options
    121 is tickets sold. About half of them got stuck on a train at Leicester!
  • Options
    bollox, i counted 82
    The same amount that went to Hartlepool away last season then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3.8m people have moved from elsewhere in the UK to London and the South East since 1996.

This is roughly 6% of the population.

Rochdale has a population of 96000 - therefore they had available to them approximately 5760 people to attend the game on Tuesday!

Now lets say 30% of them are interested in football, that leaves 1728.

I would say Rochdale are doing well if 25% of this 1728 follow Dale as opposed to other clubs, so we are down to 432 SE based Dale fans.

Lets assume 50% of the Dale fans there last night came down from ooop north, that leaves 370 out of the local 432 who didnt bother going to what was essentially a home game for them last night.

Precisely 8 people have left the immediate SE7 area to live in Rochdale over the last 10 years, 3 of those to attend HMP Buckley Hall...of the other 5, one works day shifts down t'local pit and the other 4 were there for our 3-2 win at Spotland in September (although one had to leave at half time as the wife had locked her self out of the house)......

• Options
    Is 121 from Rochdale to London on a Tuesday night when you are bottom of the league and expecting to get tonked and you get 2500 every match worse than taking 400 to tranmere on a Saturday when your pissing the league and you average 15000 home fans?

Thought not